Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Keep Cool and Slush On - 2019 Jul 24

Only 1 drop from juicer so far :-(

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Just checking, but...is the Woolly Mammoth in the habitat now, perhaps lying down and hidden behind something until you feed it?
    One other way to see if you have him is go to your to do list and under the tab:
    Collect Them All!

Is the Mammoth checked off?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post

Just checking, but...is the Woolly Mammoth in the habitat now, perhaps lying down and hidden behind something until you feed it?

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    One other way to see if you have him is go to your to do list and under the tab:
    Collect Them All!

Is the Mammoth checked off?
    Thank you both for your responses. I did check both of those and the task does not show it checked off. I don't even feel like playing anymore because of this. No desire right now to keep trying. I was so excited when the woolly mammoth popped up. I immediately thought "Yay, I don't have to sweat it whether I'm gonna win it or not!" It's sad the first thing you should think about is taking a screen shot of your win instead of trying to place it on your farm. I should've taken the screen shot.

Same thing just happened to me.
    I collected spoons from the slushie hut, turned them in, got the mammoth. Went to.put it in the enclosure with my elephant and it disappeared. Not in the cellar, doesn't register that I won it. Not fair!
    Quote Originally Posted by p7la2 View Post
    I actually won the woolly mammoth on Saturday. I turned in 2-3 collections and my next collection was that prize. It opened up my cellar and it was in my cellar. I went to drag it into a habitat and when I was dragging it I was kicked out of the game. When I went back in it was not in my cellar anymore. Does anyone know of anything else I can do? This game is frustrating enough but when you actually win the main prize then lose it you can get heart broken, among other things I won't mention! It's very upsetting. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-07-19 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Edit quote

How do I get my mammoth back? Is there someone I can report this to? I made spoons in the slushies hut. Turned them in. Got the mammoth. Went to put him in the enclosure with my elephant and he disappeared. I restarted my game and the spoons were back at the hut. I turned them in again and got a path piece. I agree with the other person her lost her mammoth. We shouldn't have to take screenshots. I want my mammoth back!

Now other items have disappeared. I had items crafting in the hut and they are gone. I had caught fish and the cups I got from the pond are gone. And the game keeps freezing. I live this game and was so excited when I got the mammoth. Now with everything else disappearing I have no chance of trying to get him again

Fashion Designer
    It’s possible I’ll get one to two more chances to submit a collection before time is up. I just am really frustrated that once again I’ve devoted max effort to playing this event cycle to come up short and not win anything on either this one or the leaderboard. Am I stupid for continuing to keep hoping I’ll win? It’s seriously like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer over and over and then saying ouch my head hurts. Dumb.

Rhino Keeper
    19 juices later......1 set of spoons
    25 juices......0 spoons
    34 juices.......3 spoons

Total: 78 juices........4 spoons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    19 juices later......1 set of spoons
    25 juices......0 spoons
    34 juices.......3 spoons

Total: 78 juices........4 spoons
    It’s ridiculous. And when I do get spoons there’s no potion or whatever that is from the dehydrator. I finally got enough to turn in two collections just now after waiting all day to get drops and I got TWO MORE of the circus tent. I now have FIVE of those. This is pointless. The only other good prize is the white bear but that’s it. The clown and the Jeep are nothing I care for. Lame.

Fashion Designer
    Got some spoons. Not a ton, but some. However no mammoth. Oh well. Hey, when do the show ponies go on sale! Myonix and white are feeling lonely...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast