Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Keep Cool and Slush On - 2019 Jul 24

Rhino Keeper
    19 juices later......1 set of spoons
    25 juices......0 spoons
    34 juices.......3 spoons
    04 juices........0 spoons

Total: 82 juices........4 spoons

Last update for the night. I got the slushee house-still was not able to get the pet.

Is it really 500 gems to be able to use the Summer Penguin that I worked so hard to win?

Really, really disappointed. I don't try for many of the events but I did this one. Even spent gems this time, only to win the mammoth and then a gliche takes it away. I know I'm whining but I want my mammoth back!

Host(ess)

Anything else I can use to house my Summer Penguin?

Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    Is it really 500 gems to be able to use the Summer Penguin that I worked so hard to win?
    I agree! There must be another pet enclosure we can use! It?ll take me months to earn 500 gems!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    He can also go in the igloo

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    He can also go in the igloo
    Yes! I just discovered that too! Yay!

How to put the penguin in the igloo? I'm only prompted to buy the Gentle Gazebo for 500 gems?

agree, it's almost mean to do this. I swore off buy gems a long time ago because I kept losing them.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenoel View Post
    How to put the penguin in the igloo? I'm only prompted to buy the Gentle Gazebo for 500 gems?
    Place the igloo habitat on your farm with an empty spot and pull him into it from your cellar.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Place the igloo habitat on your farm with an empty spot and pull him into it from your cellar.
    Thanks for your help. I have the Icy Igloo on my farm with a spot (I even took the one animal out). When I go to the cellar to drag blue beary, I get a pop up screen, Uh oh, you need Gentle Gazebo for a blue beary. I can press Go or x out. if I press go, I'm brought to the market and forced to buy the gazebo. If I x out nothing happens. I get this message every time.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast