Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Keep Cool and Slush On - 2019 Jul 24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    19 juices later......1 set of spoons
    25 juices......0 spoons

Total: 44 juices.......1 spoon

Rhino Keeper
    I got the hairy mammoth but 500 gems for its ha itat I don’t ha e, nor do I have the elephants so what can I buy with coins somewhere for the mammoth☹️

Host(ess)
    I, too, am frustrated with the game. I took a 3 year hiatus and recently came back. I'm questioning why. I just want to play the game, but they make it way too difficult. I don't care about winning the events bc they're not winnable for me.

I have enough work, waiting, stress, and deadlines in my real life. Keeping the time limits of an online game in the back of my mind is not something I care to add to that. I sell off event pieces for less than they're worth if anyone needs any future items.

Is there a complaints/venting thread? I need it. Haha!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I got the hairy mammoth but 500 gems for its ha itat I don’t ha e, nor do I have the elephants so what can I buy with coins somewhere for the mammoth☹️

The exotic enclosure is 3000 coins. You can put your mammoth in there.

Farm Supplier
    Mammoth can live in exotic enclosure. No need to get the new habitat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bessbee View Post
    So I got the mammoth but have to spend 500 gems for the habitat? A new level of low!

Host(ess)
    I actually won the woolly mammoth on Saturday. I turned in 2-3 collections and my next collection was that prize. It opened up my cellar and it was in my cellar. I went to drag it into a habitat and when I was dragging it I was kicked out of the game. When I went back in it was not in my cellar anymore. Does anyone know of anything else I can do? This game is frustrating enough but when you actually win the main prize then lose it you can get heart broken, among other things I won't mention! It's very upsetting. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-07-19 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Discussing support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by p7la2 View Post
    I actually won the woolly mammoth on Saturday. I turned in 2-3 collections and my next collection was that prize. It opened up my cellar and it was in my cellar. I went to drag it into a habitat and when I was dragging it I was kicked out of the game. Does anyone know of anything else I can do? This game is frustrating enough but when you actually win the main prize then lose it you can get heart broken, among other things I won't mention! It's very upsetting. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Just checking, but...is the Woolly Mammoth in the habitat now, perhaps lying down and hidden behind something until you feed it?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-07-19 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    I’ve only managed to collect 8 drops from the juicer with running non-stop. Is this a joke? These collection events literally are impossible. The only one I’ve won has been the raccoon and I got it on the 3rd turn-in. I feel like if you don’t get it right away then forget. The way these events are coded it’s just virtually a no-win situation. I guess I just play this game now out of habit. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    25 juices......0 spoons

Total: 44 juices.......1 spoon
    I have been try constantly for 2 days. 0 spoons!

Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    This is pretty bad , have used tools etc to get the items every day and now nothing from the juicer despite trying for two days . Not even one collection to turn in Hope the leader board gives me a prize
    Same here. Juicer is not giving the reward. I have several collections ready but waiting for drops from the juicer.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast