Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snowhide Dragon- Battle Tournament- July 23 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Watermelon! NOTHING is taking it down! Thanks!
    Try a high level black/red or black/pink hybrid. Maybe Redwing, Cardinal, Venom, Mask, Flamingo, Rose Magma.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Watermelon! NOTHING is taking it down! Thanks!
    Just beated him with Defender 12

Rhino Keeper
    Having troubles with Sentinel. Advice would be appreciated.
    Island name: Ilirea
    Level: 174
    Always looking for friendly Dragon Story neighbors!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    Having troubles with Sentinel. Advice would be appreciated.
    In the case of a single element champion at level 16, there's really no surefire dragon that will beat it. All dragons have a 10% shot of beating Sentinel. I beat Sentinel with my level 15 Virtue and I picked Virtue because of the color of Sentinel itself - designed in purple. Normally pink elements beat purple elements in battle. In no way am I suggesting you go through your pink dragons to beat it. My advice, however, is to try the ADIPS dragons first (Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Soccer). If you don't have any of those then try one of the dragons from the previous Tales (Chitter, Redwing, Azure Wing). Worst case scenario use the disposable Fire/Forest strategy by using a level 1 Fire/Forest and selling it if it loses then wash, rinse, repeat. Eventually Sentinel will get tired and lose. It may take a few hours. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Just beat it with a level 10 Fire. Thanks for the advice; I'm sure I'll have more stubborn opponents yet to come.
    Island name: Ilirea
    Level: 174
    Always looking for friendly Dragon Story neighbors!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for putting the post up.
    Semi rolling right along except that I've had rollbacks after winning 2 separate champs that had me re-battle. Both were Passion wins after I had lost about 3 times with first one and twice with the other. I've had rollbacks from time to time but the last few days have been frequent, frustrating and costly. Grrrr...

Banned
    30 opponents beaten by 30 different dragons. I love the debuts of Chitter beating Valkyrie and a level 3 Islander slapping a level 18 Prism right out of the arena.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    In the case of a single element champion at level 16, there's really no surefire dragon that will beat it. All dragons have a 10% shot of beating Sentinel. I beat Sentinel with my level 15 Virtue and I picked Virtue because of the color of Sentinel itself - designed in purple. Normally pink elements beat purple elements in battle. In no way am I suggesting you go through your pink dragons to beat it. My advice, however, is to try the ADIPS dragons first (Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Soccer). If you don't have any of those then try one of the dragons from the previous Tales (Chitter, Redwing, Azure Wing). Worst case scenario use the disposable Fire/Forest strategy by using a level 1 Fire/Forest and selling it if it loses then wash, rinse, repeat. Eventually Sentinel will get tired and lose. It may take a few hours. Good luck.
    For the last two years, I have used a level 15 metal dragon on all single level champions level 16 or higher. I Winn over 90% of the time. I just won battle #26 using the metal without a problem. My wife also uses level 15 metal on all single element champions level 16 or higher with similar results. Maybe that won?t work for everybody, I don?t know but it has worked for us for years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    For the last two years, I have used a level 15 metal dragon on all single level champions level 16 or higher. I Winn over 90% of the time. I just won battle #26 using the metal without a problem. My wife also uses level 15 metal on all single element champions level 16 or higher with similar results. Maybe that won?t work for everybody, I don?t know but it has worked for us for years.
    I totally forgot about the dragons I call 2nd tier such as Metal and Dark. They can be definitely effective as well.

Executive Chef
    I love snow leopards and am glad to hear that they were the inspiration and not some other game.

Palladin is making things extremely difficult for me on all 3 accounts. My baby account got past him with Snowhound, surprisingly. Middle account got past him with gold - as in 30 gold, not Gold dragon. Old account is still trying stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12