Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I sell!!!

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    321

    I sell!!!

    I accident sold a nyc CAKE!!!! I try to rotate it but I accidentally sell it!!!!!

    Is there way I get back?? Do s8 get back??? I so mad at me!!!!' 😡😡😡

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I accident sold a nyc CAKE!!!! I try to rotate it but I accidentally sell it!!!!!

    Is there way I get back?? Do s8 get back??? I so mad at me!!!!' ������
    I use to have 12 now I only have 11!!!! ������

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1156DE6-37BD-4F81-92F5-D03A6AA54F75.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	52439

    And I buy with real money!!!

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,767
    I'm not sure if s8 will return the item to your game or not but contacting support would be the only way to regain the item.

  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm not sure if s8 will return the item to your game or not but contacting support would be the only way to regain the item.
    I just contact. I hope I do because I spend real money to get it

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,767
    It's always awful when you realize something like this has happened - I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your item back.

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's always awful when you realize something like this has happened - I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your item back.
    Thank you for reply! It make me feel some better

  7. #7
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    321
    Also - do you think it will help if I have picture evidence? Or will I need recipes information?

    Because I throw away all iTunes cards I use. The only 1 I still have is the 1 from early today.


    - if I really have to next time I buy iTunes card, I will try to get it again. As now I reallly scared I will not get back.
    Last edited by kappy333; 07-22-19 at 11:21 AM. Reason: I have doubt

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,767
    In general, when you're opening a ticket with s8 more information is always better. If you didn't get a digital receipt emailed to you, then I'd try to include more details about when you think you purchased the items and when you think you accidentally sold it.

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In general, when you're opening a ticket with s8 more information is always better. If you didn't get a digital receipt emailed to you, then I'd try to include more details about when you think you purchased the items and when you think you accidentally sold it.
    It was sale in 25 December when I get item, and 9+ hour ago when I accidentally sell it.

    Luckily the ticket was "created successfully" So that good.

    No offence but I not sure what you mean by digital receipt??? The purchase was in 25 December. Do it show purchase that far?

  10. #10
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,767
    A digital receipt is just one that is sent to an email for online purchases rather than the paper ones received for in store purchases. It only shows what was purchased at that specific moment. To see all my purchases so far, I have to go through my apple account and that just shows how much money was spent on what day and in what game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •