Hi,

I would like to start of by saying nightclub story has always been one of my favourite time ****ing game. It makes me creative and imaginative and just keeps me from getting bored. I have been playing this game for years.

My issue here is that every time, whenever I change to a new phone I cannot seem to find a way to get back my old club. So each time I recreate a new storm8 ID and have to start creating my club from scratch. It's so upsetting to see my old clubs created for nothing. But it is still worth it creating a new club again.

So my question is, can I log into my old storm8 ID account? Because I cannot seem to find the log in button. I only see sign up. So each time I just signed up a new ID thus creating, if I'm not wrong, 3 clubs in total. Hahaha. I do not recall the IDs anymore now but I am sticking to this JessieJazzymessy.

I am going to get a new phone soon in few months time and I hope I have a solution to this problem of mine 😣. I want to expand this current club "Jazzy Juicy" of mine and also to keep playing this game as long as I want.

Regards,
Jessica