Thread: Songs in the DJ Team Lava playlists

New Resident

Question Songs in the DJ Team Lava playlists

Could anyone who knows any of the songs from any of the in-game playlists post them here, please? I've been searching and, while there were other threads with this topic, they were really old with no replies or were closed. From what I've seen, there are a lot of people who also want to know the songs. I, personally, really want to know the songs on the Pop playlist. I've tried searching for the lyrics but have had no luck. Any help that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I'm in the same boat. I've been trying to find out the songs for the longest time.

Farm Supplier
    Okay, just found out the name of one of the songs from the pop list. It's the song with the woman singing "four, three, two, one, tonight it's going down".

The song is called Epic by My Hero

You can go onto your device and open the app, and then go onto your apple device and ask Siri what the songs are called. But you have to do that while playing the songs from your other device into your apple device. Also, this method might work with an android device and google, I don’t know. But anyway, It worked for me, and hopefully it helps you