Thread: Feature Request; Desperately need to manage storage

Farm Supplier

Feature Request; Desperately need to manage storage

Please add an interface that allows us to delete items in storage. I can?t find event items, even with the ?frame?. For example, I have 91 items just in Materials view from old events that I can?t get rid of. I have screens and screens of decor items I would like to delete but don?t want to go through the tedious process of placing them and removing them. Please give us an Edit button that displays the screen view with checkmarks so we can bulk select and delete them.

I have been a daily player since the launch of Dragon Story. My storage is a mess! Every time you send something to storage I groan because it takes so many passes through to find it. Please let me ?clean house?.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We hid a lot of items from storage, but they still appear in the Spell Shop if a recipe is available that requires them. This was so that players wouldn't be able to accidentally delete things they could use in the future like craft parts or mining parts.

Are there any items specifically that are taking up a lot of room?

Farm Supplier
    There are at least 43 slots of old materials of bygone events. For example, I have 1507 6th Birthday cards, 38487 Tunestones, 10762 Birthday Crowns, etc. It would help to get rid of them. I would also like to bulk delete lots of old decorations I have no desire to keep.

I fully agree with what you said above. One suggestion on my side: why not giving us the possibility to convert the old event items into the current event items? Or give us the possibility to convert any item into essence for example?

Deletion I think would be best. I had to move a bunch of decorations to the island to delete them Ridiculous that you can't delete out of the storage interface.
    Why can you not orovide the same type interface fror selecting a Battle dragon as you do for Breeding?
    S8 is really treating Dragon Story is a cash cow anymore. They really don't care.