Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sale on Habitats - Mega Flowers & Zebra ****** Garden

Nightclub Owner

Sale on Habitats - Mega Flowers & Zebra ****** Garden

Can a Mod please, please, please find out when the sale expires for both the Mega Flowers and Zebra ****** Garden habitats? I need 90 <bleeping> keys to buy both of them I need to know how long I have to try to pull off this impossible task
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    I will see if I can find out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    More than likely they will be available for the 10 days of the Storybook, but then again they might take the Zebra ****** Garden down early since it is not part of the quad. I, also, do not have room for 2 new habitats on any of my accounts at this time. This is not cool to release them simultaneously *and* to expect 300 gold for each one. One should be available for coins or, at least for a lower amount of gold, like 150 or something.

Executive Chef
    Do you have a 3 dragon habitat that you could empty into one of the new habitats? For instance, I had one open space, so I put out the Mega Flowers habitat and dumped 3 dragons from a yellow plateau into it, then sold the yellow plateau, making an open space where I can now put the Zebra ****** Garden in that space.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Do you have a 3 dragon habitat that you could empty into one of the new habitats? For instance, I had one open space, so I put out the Mega Flowers habitat and dumped 3 dragons from a yellow plateau into it, then sold the yellow plateau, making an open space where I can now put the Zebra ****** Garden in that space.
    Well, kind of. I've been phasing out my common habitats for a long time now because I love having all of the unique ones. I have one more zodiac that I could get rid of but that would add even more dragons to my stable. My only other option would be to sell off some of my Fairy Crossroad habs which will make me very upset because I paid for them with gold Why does this "game" have to be so stressful

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will see if I can find out.
    Thanks kooky

The Honorable Panda
    Items are leaving Aug 10th, 10:30am PDT
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Items are leaving Aug 10th, 10:30am PDT
    Thank you so much for getting us an actual answer. This is going to be very stressful for me, but at least I don't have to guess at how long I have to try to pull a rabbit out of the hat!

Executive Chef
    I don't mean to be argumentative, but don't the sales usually start and end on Tuesdays and Fridays? Friday is August 9. August 10 is a Saturday. But perhaps Kooky is from "the old Country" and is a day ahead of us or something?!? Just want to be absolutely certain of the date.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't mean to be argumentative, but don't the sales usually start and end on Tuesdays and Fridays? Friday is August 9. August 10 is a Saturday. But perhaps Kooky is from "the old Country" and is a day ahead of us or something?!? Just want to be absolutely certain of the date.
    kooky: this is an excellent point made by mymonta...did you actually mean the sale is over on Friday, August 9th at 10:30 PDT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast