Thread: Bingo competition prizes - Can someone please explain so I understand?

Bingo competition prizes - Can someone please explain so I understand?

Hello everyone! I have only just recently started actively competing in bingo. I never used to bother with it before because I absolutely hated it...I still do not really like it but I want my Gold Horizon dragon so I am forced to work hard at bingo to try and get tickets for gold horizon dragon. For the first time ever I have made it to silver league and am currently barely holding onto 1st by a thread and would feel a lot better knowing if I get 2nd or 3rd I will be okay to get the same prizes. Can someone please tell me, does the VERY, VERY top 1st, 2nd and 3rd all get the 15 tickets? Or is it only very 1st place? I am very confused because it shows the top 3 as grand prize and then there is a cut off line and everything below the top 3 looks like they will get 5 tickets until the next cut off line. So does everyone within those groups separated by the lines get those prizes?

Can someone please explain to me if 1st, 2nd and 3rd grand prize at the top all get the 15 tickets or is it only 1st place? If it is only 1st that would be so misleading because of the cut off line looks like that all 3 should get it....I attached a pic to show what I mean, I am Astral Isles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE3D3B3E-1A20-48CF-98BC-F9495F843001.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	52422

I graciously await your responses, thank you for your time!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Hello everyone! I have only just recently started actively competing in bingo. I never used to bother with it before because I absolutely hated it...I still do not really like it but I want my Gold Horizon dragon so I am forced to work hard at bingo to try and get tickets for gold horizon dragon. For the first time ever I have made it to silver league and am currently barely holding onto 1st by a thread and would feel a lot better knowing if I get 2nd or 3rd I will be okay to get the same prizes. Can someone please tell me, does the VERY, VERY top 1st, 2nd and 3rd all get the 15 tickets? Or is it only very 1st place? I am very confused because it shows the top 3 as grand prize and then there is a cut off line and everything below the top 3 looks like they will get 5 tickets until the next cut off line. So does everyone within those groups separated by the lines get those prizes?

Can someone please explain to me if 1st, 2nd and 3rd grand prize at the top all get the 15 tickets or is it only 1st place? If it is only 1st that would be so misleading because of the cut off line looks like that all 3 should get it....I attached a pic to show what I mean, I am Astral Isles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE3D3B3E-1A20-48CF-98BC-F9495F843001.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	52422

I graciously await your responses, thank you for your time!
    All players in the category, in your case Rank 1,2 and 3 all get 15 Tickets and other prizes of Boosts .

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    All players in the category, in your case Rank 1,2 and 3 all get 15 Tickets and other prizes of Boosts .
    Ooooh yay! I am SO happy to know this! thank you so much for answering my question!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    Besides winning those prizes, you will also fall into Gold League next bingo round..which I find to be the most competitive league..good luck