Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Yes, so happy about the TinkerCamp crafting additions! Thanks S8.
    Looks like a defect to me.
    Crafts for the Fairie Workshop, Mermaid Workshop and Workshop are in there.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    So, those who tried, what goodies did you get from the Baron's roll? (patiently awaiting for my turn but curious)
    No deco or gnome for me. I received some event items for the other character rolls. I will only do the Baron roll when I get the special dice. I have plenty of regular dice right now so who knows if I will do another Baron roll or not.

As as for the shadow beast side goal mine did not show up until I was on step eight where we have to give multiple roll items.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    No deco or gnome for me. I received some event items for the other character rolls. I will only do the Baron roll when I get the special dice. I have plenty of regular dice right now so who knows if I will do another Baron roll or not.

As as for the shadow beast side goal mine did not show up until I was on step eight where we have to give multiple roll items.
    Sounds like the Baron’s roll is the equivalent of the adventure in the castle that we usually get. Much preferred! This means our castle is not tied up waiting on four hour adventures (or waiting on the stuff to go on them). Also loving the golden eggs instead of golden nuggets. And on top of that they added enchanted lanterns and spellbound items to the Tinker Camp. THANK YOU, S8!! It’s nice to know someone has been listening.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Ivy's Hut did not give me any bag, and I need 4 to play Ivy's roll. Is this a bug or a joke?
    Me too I had gotten two from chopping chests and collect from Ivy popped up so I did and got nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    My last collection from Ivy yielded only 3 bags (the first time I had received the total 4 bags needed for Ivy's roll). Look, if this is going to be like the troll camp, with non-guaranteed drops PLUS A 12 HOUR TIMER, people are going to get real angry real quick. 😤

I also got no bags from Ivy. Now to wait 12 more hours to hopefully be able to do Ivy’s roll.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It happened to me too, I had Ivy waiting for the event to start so it was very frustrating having to wait 12 more hours.
    I just collected from Ivy and got 3 Bags of Holding. Hang in there, everyone. We have only just be***!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I saw this mentioned but I figured it bears repeating so s8 hears, it's a smart strategy having things that only require a couple gems to speed up. Much more enticing. I've already done it in less than a day and I'm sure I will again. I'd be curious what they find with their internal analytics about how many players used gems at all, how many gems were spent overall, and the $$ earned from happy players. I know we'll never see that but the stats-loving person in me hypothesizes an event like this is better overall, even with an ivy bottleneck. Though she should be a guaranteed drop...
    But she is not! At least not when it comes to quantity! I got only 3 out of 4 bags needed for her roll in the morning and I have been fuming until midday that I need to wait another 12 hours.

Executive Chef
    I got a castle chess piece. I'll post a screen shot when I get home from work. Doesnt drop anything
    Anyone thing we should start a thread where we post all these pictures for SC inventory?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I wonder if the maximum number of 4 fangbeasts is mathematically possible for the average player. On day 2 , I might have 25% done for the first one.
    I haven't even gotten to the skunkupine yet.

This just doesn't seem right to me.

I might get 1 fangbeast in 5 days. So how could I possibly get 4 with about 9 days remaining. Something smells.

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast