Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if the gnome is still available if you have finished the first part (storybook faerie)? I still have to get my shadow beast. I had dice left and wonder if it's worth trying to do the barons roll for the gnome....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Does anyone know if the gnome is still available if you have finished the first part (storybook faerie)? I still have to get my shadow beast. I had dice left and wonder if it's worth trying to do the barons roll for the gnome....
    It should still be available

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes it's definitely still available

For those with the gnome or those who crafted the Fangbeast or Skunk with tokens please post drops so I can prepare the inventory component. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Well the shadow beasts have become quite scarce in my kingdom. I am 37 tokens always from being able to craft one. I am not sure @ all that I will be able to do it. I really have to laugh @ the limit of 4 each, because @ 500 tokens each, it's an unbelievably tedious chore to earn enough even for one!
    Yay! I got the Shadow Skunkupine!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Yay! I got the Shadow Skunkupine!
    Congrats, it was definitely a laborious task to finish! I crafted the Shadow Fangbeast and had every intention of crafting the Skunkupine as well but my interest has waned and I fell behind. If I wasn't such a collector I'd ignore it altogether but I'm going to force myself to finish so I can check that item off my list, lol.

I am so sad that the pet shadow skunkupine doesn?t show its evil toothy grin.

Executive Chef
    Name:  6547176B-ED18-4D5E-BCB0-622779FADC0E.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  15.7 KB
    He kind of has a mischievous look about him. Crazy wild eyes! I wonder what he's been into?

Been trying for the spell of light for 5 days! Two out of three, I doubt I will get the third in time :| :|

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I am so sad that the pet shadow skunkupine doesn?t show its evil toothy grin.
    now I am glad I didnt get one, I only wanted it for the evil toothy smile...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    now I am glad I didnt get one, I only wanted it for the evil toothy smile...
    The end result was a surprise to me also, but I read the goal again. We tamed the Shadow Skunkupine.
    He makes me smile tho. His fur looks like he's been caught in an electric fence or something.