Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I have finished. I really did babysit the game for a few days there to do all those half hour rolls.
    My shadow fangbeast has given bacon, creeptooth, fur. It has a 2hour timer.
    The storybook faerie gave 5 energy and something else, sorry I don’t remember. she looks lovely. On a 22 hour timer.
    I am really really disappointed in the baron rolls. Out of 5 rolls I got two queen pieces, and no other special pieces.
    That somehow matches my very poor puppet theatre which to date has only ever given me earth wisps.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 07-29-19 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's not known what three drops are exactly but it's a pretty safe bet that they have 'normal' drops which mean for the Fangbeast items such as bone, creep tooth, fur and the skunk it would be tomato wheat rat tails etc.

Haven't been able to get more inventory info...
    Thanks, SpiritWind00 for your prompt reply! 😃

Rhino Keeper
    I am so thoroughly fed up with the lack of fairness in drops. Even spending real $$ and getting a second fairie tribute makes no difference to the much needed drops.

I have also never had so many 'normal' fangbeasts and skunkupines in my whole playing time as I have had with this event

Yet again I am going to have to give up as I am not spending hundreds of $$ to try and buy my way to the end.

I have also used nearly 3000 energy in this event.

So heartily sick of "random" drops S8.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    I am so thoroughly fed up with the lack of fairness in drops. Even spending real $$ and getting a second fairie tribute makes no difference to the much needed drops.

I have also never had so many 'normal' fangbeasts and skunkupines in my whole playing time as I have had with this event

Yet again I am going to have to give up as I am not spending hundreds of $$ to try and buy my way to the end.

I have also used nearly 3000 energy in this event.

So heartily sick of "random" drops S8.
    Oh no! What goal are you working on ? Have you done all your dragonstones, magic gems and travel potions? What do you have left?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Do you have to make another sword and shield to do the armor?
    Yes you do, see first page of thread goal 16.
    Good luck finishing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    ...So if we needed something to help speed up the challenge, it would be a second Ivy's place.
    Hmmm. A second Ivy?s place... would that be a Belladonna?s plce?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    Anyone else having problems getting the speed of light drops from the fairie tribute? I got one the first day but haven?t seen one since and it?s been 4 days now!
    Yep. I?m in the same boat. Got one on the first day, and none since. All the rolls are done, so I?m just checking in every four hours to collect from the tribute and do the Baron?s roll. Getting a little anxious ...

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having problems getting the speed of light drops from the fairie tribute? I got one the first day but haven?t seen one since and it?s been 4 days now!
    Yes! I received one on my second collection. Now nothing in 3+ days. Collecting every 4 hours...4-5 times per day. This is beyond ridiculous! I have wasted so much energy on this dumb event, only to get this far along and have this ONE item keep me from finishing. This may finally be the last straw that causes me to quit this game once and for all. Here?s a hint S8...games are supposed to be fun. This is NOT challenging...it is just annoying/frustrating.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Gotta love the Power Of The Post. Just got number 2 after nothing for two days. One to go.

Farm Supplier
    me too, finally got the second so just waiting for that last one!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Gotta love the Power Of The Post. Just got number 2 after nothing for two days. One to go.
    Just collect again and got absolutely nothing!
    Last edited by awesome6204; 07-29-19 at 09:58 AM.