Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Banned
    Anyone know requirements for Goal 17 for players 45 and under?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I haven't gotten even one, while others have too many.
    Well I just collected my last Baron's roll. I got 3 wooden die. 😂 That was it. Not another stacked dice will be chopped. Off to inventory my game table has gone. I have no gnome and I suppose I'm at peace with that.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    *snip*
    S8's marketing baffles me.
    And now at this stage of the event they're offering another game table?
    *snip*
    I saw that second game table and had a good chuckle. Dragonstones are easy to come by. Ivy's travel potion and Thomas' magic gems are the problems. It's not like we have a traffic jam with the game table. I had all my dragon stones made and spawned my shadow fang beasts while I was waiting on Ivy !! So if we needed something to help speed up the challenge, it would be a second Ivy's place.

Fashion Designer
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Anyone know requirements for Goal 17 for players 45 and under?
    I think it was:
    12 dragonstones
    4 magic gems
    4 Travel potions
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks sdwombat!
    Still no luck, and I'm investing a lot of energy!
    I don't get how some people can have 4 Gnomes..
    How many wooden dice do they have in their inventory? Must be in the thousands.. (Edit, max is 999, but if there wasn't a max it would be..)

Do you mean Shadow Skunkupine or the baby version Shadow Skunkupea?
    If it's the latter, will you post the drops?

Is it just me or did they remove the teeth of the Shadow Skunkupine in the Trade Wagon?
    He looks better with just his tong sticking out.

My first Storybook Fearie drop was 5 energy (and probably some money.. don't remember)
    Timer 22 hours
    If you look in the Sales Thread, I've posted all my drops for the Shadow items currently on sale: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-etc/page180

Fashion Designer
    Just spawned 3 regular fangbeasts in a row from farm houses why couldn’t they have been shadow ones seems like I’m using all my energy trying to spawn shadow fangbeasts so I can get enough to do old Thomas rolls. Here’s to hoping for power of the post to get the last nine shadow fangbeasts that I need.

Im only on 16 working on 17 as 8 have two ponds one table and 2/3 spell of light but could not collect the past three times. Do you think I have a shot?
    Also maybe I missed it but what is the final prize? Debating if buying gems if needed comes up is worth it.

I plan on only crafting the fangbeast, wont have time for both

Thanks for the feedback.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Im only on 16 working on 17 as 8 have two ponds one table and 2/3 spell of light but could not collect the past three times. Do you think I have a shot?
    Also maybe I missed it but what is the final prize? Debating if buying gems if needed comes up is worth it.

I plan on only crafting the fangbeast, wont have time for both

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Goal 18

Attachment 52434

Defeat Shadow Baron 300 hits

Goal 19

Attachment 52435

Summon in Trade Wagon 30 mins

Attachment 52438
    Storybook Faerie 22hr Timer
    So far she has had drops of between 7-8 energy per collection. She dropped 8 for me this morning.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having problems getting the speed of light drops from the fairie tribute? I got one the first day but haven’t seen one since and it’s been 4 days now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you look in the Sales Thread, I've posted all my drops for the Shadow items currently on sale: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-etc/page180
    Yes, I saw your posts. Thanks so much for doing that!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have any info on the drops between the Shadow Fangbeast sand Shadow Skunkupine? I've seen a few people say they'll get it, but I can't find any posts on what they drop. Just curious.