Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else not getting very many fang teeth from the shadowfangs? I just ****ed 8 and got 2 teeth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    True dat, one of my accounts has zero, one has 3, 2 have 2, and I have two Fairy Tribute fountains & am collecting 3 times a day. I bought the second fountain as soon as I saw it came out. I am just making the other items ahead so I wont lose time when I Finally get all 3 Spell of Light for all accounts
    Have been collecting from 2 fairies tributes 3 times a day for 3 days and only 1 spell of light
    Absolutely ridiculous drop rate

Fashion Designer
    I must have been very lucky. In my last 5 collections, I got 3 spell of Light and the last 2 chalice that I needed. I only need enough from Ivy for 2 of her rolls, have everything else. I have 386 tokens, but not interested in crafting either of the shadow animals. I had a lot of stored energy so could just keep collecting from farmhouses, however I have spent no gems at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Post#2 says goal 14 requires 14 dragon stones and goal 17 needs 12. As numbers of items for each goal usually increase, are these figures correct, are they reversed, or do we need more than 12 for goal 17?

Fashion Designer
    I got the shadow skunupine, what did everyone else chose?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Post#2 says goal 14 requires 14 dragon stones and goal 17 needs 12. As numbers of items for each goal usually increase, are these figures correct, are they reversed, or do we need more than 12 for goal 17?
    12 for goal 17 is correct. SW is posting on first page based on info from kolakid2?s posts that include screenshots of the goals. I have finished and can also confirm this to be true.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Have been collecting from 2 fairies tributes 3 times a day for 3 days and only 1 spell of light
    I'm getting a bit nervous about the Spell of Light drops too, don't have any yet.
    I'd much rather have a guaranteed drop with longer timer such as Ivy'sHut. At least than you can calculate if you can finish the event.
    I keep getting Enchanted Chalice which I don't need any more.
    Anyone any guess at the drop rate of the Spell of Light?
    It makes the event less fun.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    This has been helpful. Thanks for posting. I was contemplating getting a second F. tribute. Now, after seeing the drops posted by you and others, maybe it's not worth it. :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm getting a bit nervous about the Spell of Light drops too, don't have any yet.
    I'd much rather have a guaranteed drop with longer timer such as Ivy'sHut. At least than you can calculate if you can finish the event.
    I keep getting Enchanted Chalice which I don't need any more.
    Anyone any guess at the drop rate of the Spell of Light?
    It makes the event less fun.
    It seems to be random. Random is S8's special brand of player torture.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    12 for goal 17 is correct. SW is posting on first page based on info from kolakid2?s posts that include screenshots of the goals. I have finished and can also confirm this to be true.
    Thank you.