Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Banned
    Amazing amount of Fangbeasts spawning. Cant keep the stinch of them out of my kingdom. Where we all these during monster hunt?.... hmm

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I?m not getting any of the drops needed from my faerie tribute. I literally have zero. Not sure I am going to make it because I need it to drop 4 in order to make the shield and sword. And, then more for the rest of the steps.
    Don?t lose heart. After I posted about my 2nd and 3rd collections not giving me the chalice, the next 2 collections did. I think I?ve been been getting the chalice more regularly now. Not every time, but much more often than before. Hope you will. Maybe the luck of the post will help you, too.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Don?t lose heart. After I posted about my 2nd and 3rd collections not giving me the chalice, the next 2 collections did. I think I?ve been been getting the chalice more regularly now. Not every time, but much more often than before. Hope you will. Maybe the luck of the post will help you, too.
    Here's hoping the Power of the post will work for me too. I only have 2 enchanted chalice so far. It seems to be dropping every other collection or every third collection in my kingdom.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Oh no! Wish you had not clarified that and let me go on believing they were quills.
    You're correct, you are collecting quills, which can also be described as spines in zoology and botany. These aren't spines of the vertebrae type.

Executive Chef
    My first two faerie collections did not drop a chalice.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 07-22-19 at 05:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my word! I have stayed more than a dozen reg skunkupines. Plenty of fang beasts and dire boars everywhere! Stop the normal spawns, PLEASE! I still need ONE more evil skunk. My storehouse are stuffed with corn ,strawberries and tomatoes. (Didn't spawn any from tomatoes, just FYI.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Here's hoping the Power of the post will work for me too. I only have 2 enchanted chalice so far. It seems to be dropping every other collection or every third collection in my kingdom.
    I have 1 so far and collection is every 4 hours. How many do we need? 4 for the first goal that needs them and I’m assuming we need at least 12 then. This is crazy!

Fashion Designer
    I just collected from my Celestine fairy and got some jewels and a golden egg. That’s nice since we need golden eggs for this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Oh my word! I have stayed more than a dozen reg skunkupines. Plenty of fang beasts and dire boars everywhere! Stop the normal spawns, PLEASE! I still need ONE more evil skunk. My storehouse are stuffed with corn ,strawberries and tomatoes. (Didn't spawn any from tomatoes, just FYI.)
    Right?! It's so disappointing to spawn normal fangbeasts and skunkapines, it's such a waste of energy--not a lot, just still annoying. Spawning from harvesting is a nice change of pace though (compared to chopping trees or mining rocks). Means I can work on my flour and royal sundaes.

And I actually like the look of the Shadow Beast.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I have 1 so far and collection is every 4 hours. How many do we need? 4 for the first goal that needs them and I’m assuming we need at least 12 then. This is crazy!
    We need 8 Enchanted Chalice I believe.