Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Storybook gnome dropped iron ore, enchanted essence and coins in 3 drops, underwhelmed!
    I'd like an enchanted essence dropper. I'm still working on mermaids and have depleted mine. We are all at different stages and 8 years is a lot of advancement.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    How do you get past 99 corn? It sounds like with maxed grits and simple feasts you're pretty advanced. With 3 adventure buildings and 2 (now 3!) feast droppers, I never get past 20 of a feast.
    I don’t know why I have more than 99. I have 2 adventure buildings and lots of things that drop random food. I went through the hub, and the only way I can see to use corn is to sell stables and build them back up again, because at two levels they use corn, but they also use a lot of other stuff I don’t have. My current plan is to repeatedly start the adventure that uses simple feast, and then store my castle. Really Storm8? Is that what I have to do to progress? Surely others are having this problem. Everything seems to drop corn.

Executive Chef
    I'd like an enchanted essence dropper. I'm still working on mermaids and have depleted mine. We are all at different stages and 8 years is a lot of advancement.
    But the enchanted essence is not a guaranteed drop and from other posts of gnome drops, this is a rare drop. The cyclonician, witch cauldron and witch alicolts have a better chance of dropping this. The gnome is also a rare drop from the baron roll which requires golden eggs, which I believe is another rare commodity for both new and seasoned players without a multitude of golden mines.

Also I have played for just 6+ years on CS not 8, 2011 is when I started playing TL games but not CS.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I am maxed on lumin but the blue one is always in demand.

PS my favourite source is Celestine
    Last edited by Zirilka; 07-19-19 at 09:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I did the second roll, I think Baron?s roll, and got a storybook gnome. Not sure what he will drop, but timer is 6 hours. I will report back. I?m doing Ivy?s roll now so when it is done, I will check the roll that I did to get the gnome.
    So I take it that we get random items from the rolls, I got a knight Piece that is deco only.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Same here, I am maxed on lumin but the blue one is always in demand.

PS my favourite source is Celestine
    Yup, Celestine is also a good source of enchanted essence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    So I take it that we get random items from the rolls, I got a knight Piece that is deco only.

Random only from baron rolls.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many Thurston, Ivy, & Thomas rolls we have to do to finish the goal? I'm on #9. Thanks so much

Host(ess)
    So frustrated collected from Ivy yesterday and got 1 bag; collected today and NOTHING!!!😡 Where else could we get these bags?😫 I play everyday several times a day.
    NYLuna🌜

Farm Supplier
    Second Ivy Hut... and I speed x 3 gems. So now i am SURE it is better not to spend gems as drop is poor.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-20-19 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Removed off topic text