Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So, do higher level farmhouses have a better chance of spawning a fangbeast? What have others noticed?
    It has been random for me. I only have one level 7 farmhouse and all the rest are level 1.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    So, those who tried, what goodies did you get from the Baron's roll? (patiently awaiting for my turn but curious)
    I got a chess piece decoration
    Add me on Castle Story, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, and Dragon Story: kristalynn0823 (I don't have access to the forum to that account but it's what I use to play all my games on)

Executive Chef
    Goal 9 is an adventure in your castle. Journey into the Dungeon. (I have to wait 12 hours.. ****)
    Then you have to defeat the Shadow Baron to collect the Conquest.

Executive Chef
    My Gnome has been dropping glimmerdust and coins, 354 in the last collection. Very cute gnome, but drops are underwhelming.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 116 corn, and my grits and simple feasts are full. I used one in an adventure just to make some space, but it will be a while before I have space to harvest corn. I wish I could just throw it away. Even the elves never seem to want it. Is there any other way to use corn?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My Gnome has been dropping glimmerdust and coins, 354 in the last collection. Very cute gnome, but drops are underwhelming.
    I got the castle piece, deco only. But I don’t care as I also got Ivy’s bag which was the only thing I was interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So do we know what these shadow fangbeasts and Skunkupines are going to drop?
    The shadow skunkupine drops Shadow Spines for crafting a sword:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E6ABCCE-2CA2-407F-96D0-EF86146D0F23.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	52387

The shadow fangbeast drops Shadow Spells for Thomas' role:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5FB9F03-C40D-4E82-BE05-2D20618D1AE4.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	52388

ooops! Sorry....you meant the crafted beasts. 🤦🏼*♀️ Oh well, everyone can see the crafts now🤣
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Max 4 each. 17,600 energy to get max of both (Insert icon of choice, e.g eye roll, lol, etc.) : )

What do these guys drop that make S8 think we would WANT them beyond very very expensive souvenirs? Hmmmm. Gold Nuggets, explorer permits, expansion permits, and maybe loads of earth wisps? ; )
    Plus they are really unattractive.

Executive Chef
    Storybook gnome dropped iron ore, enchanted essence and coins in 3 drops, underwhelmed!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I have 116 corn, and my grits and simple feasts are full. I used one in an adventure just to make some space, but it will be a while before I have space to harvest corn. I wish I could just throw it away. Even the elves never seem to want it. Is there any other way to use corn?
    How do you get past 99 corn? It sounds like with maxed grits and simple feasts you're pretty advanced. With 3 adventure buildings and 2 (now 3!) feast droppers, I never get past 20 of a feast.

I agree with all that 500 of something is wild, but my guess is s8 is setting up some things specifically for the advanced players and gem buying folks. Not every challenge should be attainable by every player. People with so many more resources still need a challenge of some kind and if it cost 80 energy or 50 mithril, that's still nothing. I am appreciative that they show the high costs sooner these days so people who are not that far in the game know it's time to sit out and wait for another goal, or focus on progressing story line rather than event.

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast