Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Very frustrated:

I collected from the game table, the discussion took place about the stone and Ivy's character.

I collected from Ivy's hut and did NOT get the item.

The table still needed to be collected, but the game did not actually reset, because my goals were in the same place and I did not have to go through the story. ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY.
    Since I'm now waiting 12 (10 now) more hours for ivy, I really have nothing to do. I don't really want to clear dice stacks because I'm sure we will need a monster that spawns from them, what to do, what to do?

I haven't even collected from my dailies because I was waiting for the event.

Fashion Designer
    Goal 7 for lower level:

Defeat shadow fangbeast (took me 10 collections to spawn 1)
    Gather shadow spells (4) (just got 1 drop from 1 shadow fangbeast)
    Complete thomas? roll
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Having trouble uploading pic, but we need 8 of Thurston’s hot things; 2 of the Ivy things, ... I think it was 3 of the other. So I’m going to make Thurston rolls until bed time.

Rhino Keeper
    The skunkupines are my fav critters (except my lil purple cow) but this fangy one gives me the creeps lol sorry I won't be adding you to the collection
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Fashion Designer
    I am on goal 6 waiting for ivy and nothing on page 1 yet about what?s coming up next. What should I do to pass the time? Whack dice? Keep doing thurstons roll?

Fashion Designer
    Nice job S8 on TinkerCamp craft updates!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I am on goal 6 waiting for ivy and nothing on page 1 yet about what?s coming up next. What should I do to pass the time? Whack dice? Keep doing thurstons roll?
    Yes, you’ll need 8 of the Thurston. I’m at that stage, so it’s not as if there is an opportunity to spawn some other beasts from the dice stacks.

Rhino Keeper
    out of 24 farmhouses I got two shadow fangbeasts
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Nice job S8 on TinkerCamp craft updates!!
    Yes-thank you S8-very nice! And thank you farmerted7 for calling it to my attention!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It would be great if it was a typo but the goal book correlates with that number, showing that my 50 Tokens are 10% of the needed total. While I would like to know beforehand what they drop, sharing drops is not something s8 often does. I've got the energy to waste and the time to **** waiting for these slow pokes to play their game so why not?

My rough plan right now is to craft one of each to see what the drop situation is then I'll reevaluate whether or not to make more.
    Bless you for going for it. I really hope we don't have to create the shadow skunkupine & fangbeast to get the storybook fairie. O.o

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast