Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Can anyone tell me about the shadow baron's drops please? I'm thinking I might get him before the end of the event, and certainly will if there's a gem sale. He drops daily energy so I assume 2-5, but does he drop a daily cabbage or an occasional one? I'd love a second source of cabbage as I could then risk going for the owl despite their only being rubbish in the tent.
    The Shadow Baron dropped 6 energy on first collection. No cabbage. I've never had a rotten cabbage from the Baron puppet I worked so hard to get last event either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm doing a Barons Roll again, Please Please Please let me win a Gnome!
    I would trade my other won decorations and all my Shadow Tokens in if I could.
    But sadly it doesn't work that way...
    I KNOW! I want the gnome SO bad, just because it is so darn cute. I've done Baron's roll, plus bought WAY too many chests trying to get it. The only good to come from that was plenty of bags of holding, so that I'm not stressing out over Ivy's Hut.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'm enjoying this one too. To be honest, I've found the game much more enjoyable over recent games - I must have hit a lucky streak making it less of a chore and much more suitable for someone in employment. I should finish over the weekend, and will decide then whether to go for a grinning skunk just for fun.

I've really enjoyed that rather than deplete resources this has given me opportunity to replenish them, though my chefs are getting very grumpy at my farmers giving them all this work. I shall end several feasts to the good, and my workshop continues to gently pump out lanterns and high grade beams.
    I agree with you about this event. I've been able to work on the final Forest part while this one was going on (the added items we can make in the Tinker Camp helped a LOT!) I am also restoring depleted resources. It feels a little bit like healing from the ravages of war lol. Now if I could only get a gnome, my life would be complete........

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    The Shadow Baron dropped 6 energy on first collection. No cabbage. I've never had a rotten cabbage from the Baron puppet I worked so hard to get last event either.
    Oh poo. I had hoped the drops were guaranteed and consistent. I'll wait and hope he will go on sale then, unless I hear he drops 100 energy also.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    From your mouth to the fairy's ears. Second day the Power of the post has pulled through for me. I just got a chance to take a break from work and collect from the fountain. Woo hoo!! I collected a spell of light AND the last chalice. So the shield is now cooking. May I swiftly be able to collect the other light I need to craft the armour! Every potion, stone and gem has been crafted in readiness to be submitted when requested. I hope I remember not to send out any knights!

In spite of some frustration I much preferred this event to many of the previous events. I LOOOOVED the idea that we were not chopping trees and much preferred the idea of slapping the Baron around instead of poor defenseless animals
    I too join the ranks of those not crafting either shadow fangbeast or skunkupine. Unless I hear now that after the event they will be guaranteed trade ticket or energy droppers, I can't see a reason to craft them and then throw them swiftly into storage. I do wish there was an alternative way to get rid of all the tokens.
    Lucky you. Second collection of the day and nothing, well, that?s not quite true...to add insult to injury, not only did I not get either the chalice or the light, I did get a dire boar. Arg....

Fashion Designer
    I am summoning the Storybook Fairie and am getting ready to do another Baron Roll as I am really wanting the gnome.
    My Shadow Skunkupine is hanging out in my Halloween area and fits in perfectly.
    On the fence on getting the Shadow Baron am hoping he goes down on gems, but might take the plunge anyway due to his art and drops.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Power of the post I need one more light spell. Pretty please and thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I got a cabbage from the Shadow Baron on my last collection. I am sure that cabbage drops will be fairly infrequent, or shall we say "rare."

Executive Chef
    After all the dust settled from fighting the last Baron, I ended up using 174 energy.