Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It doesn't come into play until a later goal which is likely when they'll tell us where to find them.
    ----------------
    On another note, I've just opened the Side Goal to craft the Shadow Beasts and WOW! They require A LOT of Shadow Tokens even considering that the Shadow Fangbeasts drop several at a time.

I think I'd like to know what they drop before wasting thousands of energy crafting them, ya know?

Attachment 52379
    Attachment 52380
    Wowza!! 500! That's quite something. I hope they each drop 40 energy daily or 10 expansion permits daily.

Farm Supplier
    For the 3 special dice, I use 100 energy plus all my daily alicorns. (20 maybe)

Rhino Keeper
    Shadow fangbeasts are spawned in farmhouses. It takes 15 hits to **** them. The first one gave me 2 tokens, the second 3. I?m surely not going to summon the beast up with this drop rate!

The farmhouses spawn regular fang beasts too. Also, the shadow ones spawn items necessary for Thomas? roll.

Fashion Designer
    super happy about a theme i actually am interested in: board games.

not getting those ugly black animals nope they're hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Oh well. 30 minutes is up and I have to wait for Ivy. 7 hours left for me. Looking forward to seeing what's coming if anyone else has Ivy ready. We need four of "a Bag of Holding" for this step so I'm curious how many drops you get, whether this will take a day or two or just one collection. Good luck!
    I received all 4 of the Bag of Holding!

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm glad i wasn't the only one to see the D & D parallels. as soon as old thomas started talking about a book that would make up obstacles....i immediately thought about D&D
    Me too! Both my kids make up their own adventures and DM for groups. My daughter does hers online using a chat function, maps and images she creates.

Quote Originally Posted by Krissylynn97 View Post
    Is anyone else having difficulty getting special dice? I have cleared 5 stacks and have only gotten 1 special dice.
    None with my first 2 stacks.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, these things for Tomas’ roll are called shadow spells and it seems that either I have singular bad luck or that each fangbeast drops only one. And so because Thomas needs four of these, there is quite a lot of ****ing involved.

Executive Chef
    Very frustrated:

I collected from the game table, the discussion took place about the stone and Ivy's character.

I collected from Ivy's hut and did NOT get the item.

The table still needed to be collected, but the game did not actually reset, because my goals were in the same place and I did not have to go through the story. ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm on Goal 8 which requires 8 Dragonstones, 2 Travel Potions and 3 Magic Gems.

Getting the Magic Gems and the Dragonstones won't be a big deal, just a big drain on energy but the 2nd Travel Potion is going to be a pain. I can either wait 12 hours for Ivy's Hut, pay 50 Gems to maybe get some the materials needed from the event chest or wasting even more energy to get the Special Dice needed to complete more Baron's Rolls that again, only offers the chance of the items needed.

I was trying to get as much of the event done in the next few days as possible to work with my current schedule but not sure that's going to work now, lol. It's things like this that make these events so tedious and I really wish they'd figure out a better way to structure things.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast