Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Turned out there's a limit of 4 for the storybook gnomes. I'm quite upset since I've wasted my effort without even knowing there's a limit. I checked everywhere and I'm pretty sure they didn't mention this at all anywhere. I only found out after getting my 5th gnome and was forced to sell.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Turned out there's a limit of 4 for the storybook gnomes. I'm quite upset since I've wasted my effort without even knowing there's a limit. I checked everywhere and I'm pretty sure they didn't mention this at all anywhere. I only found out after getting my 5th gnome and was forced to sell.
    That stinks and makes little to no sense on s8's behalf.

I have a bunch more of the Special Dice but there's not really any point in using them if I can't keep the prizes, now is there?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Boo! Is the limit on the back of the inventory card??
    Nope. Here's the proof (and inventory pic for Shibuya)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC2794D7-5CE2-4829-A072-9C39506B7F14.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	261.9 KB 
ID:	52481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39B1C5B0-94A0-4758-BA3E-09FA5EC34AE7.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	258.7 KB 
ID:	52482

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Imagine that. Gnomes going to waste. Meanwhile some of us haven't received even one gnome. S8, free up the excess gnomes so the rest of us can have them!

Collected all the shadow spines and started the crafting of the sword and shield, game reset and lost it all. Has this happened to anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    I am extremely annoyed! I have just defeated the Shadow Baron in Goal 15 and Goal 16 appeared but before I had chance to do anything the game reset and jumped back to Goal 15 with the Shadow Baron still to be defeated. The energies used to defeat him did not reappear. I am reluctant to do this battle again in case the same thing happens. This event has swallowed up far too much energy as it is. What should I do next?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I am extremely annoyed! I have just defeated the Shadow Baron in Goal 15 and Goal 16 appeared but before I had chance to do anything the game reset and jumped back to Goal 15 with the Shadow Baron still to be defeated. The energies used to defeat him did not reappear. I am reluctant to do this battle again in case the same thing happens. This event has swallowed up far too much energy as it is. What should I do next?
    sigh...do it again I suppose. Try to submit a ticket to Support but good luck with that and since it's the weekend... I feel your pain.

Executive Chef
    Last Shadowbaron:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2994CA1-1C78-4F92-8A81-473AA0D715BA.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	476.5 KB 
ID:	52488
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Oh No! Hate when that happens!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Power of the post--I got my Storybook Gnome! I don't care what he drops--he is just so darn cute!