Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Still trying for my Storybook Gnome.
    POWER OF THE POST - please deliver him to me

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry to hear about all the reset problems. Good luck, I hope you can still complete the event.
    Still no Gnome for me either..
    The Shadow fangpup and skunkupea looks very cute, has anyone bought them yet?
    Especially the Skunkupea is adorable.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Well, defeating the 4th, last baron took 185 hits. Felt like an unnecessary waste! It seems very unlikely I will ever receive enough energy from the Storybook Faerie to compensate for the massive amount of energy I used to complete this quest. Too many monsters, especially coming after the last Monster Hunt just before this quest.
    Yes it took me 180 hits to defeat it. Lets hope that the Faerie is worth all that energy

Executive Chef
    Now that I only need 5 shadow fangbeasts to complete the event, I am only spawning regular fangbeasts. In 32 farmhouse collections, I got 1 shadow and 7 regular.

Fashion Designer
    How do I get the storybook gone ? I have looked and could not find any info. I am finishing goal 14 ( got started late). TIA for any help.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Huckle Town Same here. Happens a lot, but ?we don?t manipulate drops?. Sure.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    How do I get the storybook gone ? I have looked and could not find any info. I am finishing goal 14 ( got started late). TIA for any help.
    The storybook gone? If you mean the storybook gnome it is a random drop from the Baron's roll.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on goal 16 at the moment. Are we supposed to wait until we reach goal 17 to make the Dragonstones etc? I ask because yesterday I made the 12 Dragonstones required and they are not in my inventory. I cannot see anything anywhere that says we should not make them in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I am on goal 16 at the moment. Are we supposed to wait until we reach goal 17 to make the Dragonstones etc? I ask because yesterday I made the 12 Dragonstones required and they are not in my inventory. I cannot see anything anywhere that says we should not make them in advance.
    Oh no! Look again, very slowly through your inventory. I made everything in advance as I waited on the Chalice and spell of light so, thankfully, I was able to speed through goal 17. I sure hope you find them!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    No, you did not have to wait.
    I am in same place. I crafted 10 dragon stones yesterday then gave them in goal book today when I got to step 17. I have 10/12 in goal book and none in inventory.

So maybe check to see if they already got logged in goal book, or craft another and collect so that it jumps to the very beginning of your inventory. If they are truly gone, you could file a ticket with s8, yet note that you would be able to craft 12 more before you heard back from them as it is the weekend.