Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    For me it was Settings / General / Keyboard. Thought I should post that in case anyone has trouble finding it. Thanks for the tip. It was driving me nuts. Lol. I suppose I should test before I get too excited.

Can't should've wouldn't I'm ... testin' testin' one two three...
    Oops! Yes you're are absolutely correct. I forgot to put that in there! Thanks!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    The last half hour of this event was very buggy for me. Every few minutes there were rollbacks and random resets which is super annoying. I spent the day doing nothing but slaying Shadow Beasts so I could craft that darn Skunkupine. I succeeded but of course, the game glitched and now it's gone. Go figure! Now I've got to wait to hear back from the team.

This event was really the most problematic I've had in recent memory. While the goals themselves didn't give me issues like they did others, the constant resets and rollbacks were way worse than usual. When the game doesn't run properly, it doesn't exactly make us want to play, s8 - update your servers already!

Rhino Keeper
    Shadow Skunkupine just spat out a Wisp Lantern.
    I'm sure he nearly choked!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Come sit by me. Let me tell you that some of us were never meant to get that gnome or the shadow skunkupine
    I didn't get the gnome either, although I only did 5 or 6 rolls. I didn't clear extra die. I only received 1 extra decoration also.

I ended with 406 tokens toward shadowbeasts and wasn't going t fight more to reach 500.

So from this event I got a worthless game table, a generous pond and a daily energy dropper.

Overall I felt this event was pretty good. it did not require all my extra energy. It did require patience with the pond drops. I understand those people waiting until the last days for those last drops. If you don't have extra energy sources, it would take 12-15 energy refills to slay the last baron.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The fairy is really nice and not pink in any way and we didn't have to upgrade buildings and make food in factories and blocks in kitchens. So I'm content. Plus we seem to have a nice little No Gnome Club going here.
    Pity you didn't stop by here to see what the shadow skunkupine drops were before you went through all of that.
    May I join your No Gnome Club too? I do not have luck with getting these prizes. A couple of times just very recently, I did surprise myself by getting something and was pleased to get the faerie this time. Nothing good from the baron. Mostly the pieces needed for Thurston's roll.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 08-01-19 at 01:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    In the words of the old song, I searched a hundred highways and never found a gnome. Not true, I didn't really try. But I'm in the gno gnome club, too.

Executive Chef
    Gno Gnome Club, haha. Count me in!
    I had the survey again and I mentioned I didn't like the super random and rare lights spell drops, and although I did finish the event, that I don't find it fair or right that people who really tried couldnt finish the event because of it.
    I dont like the super rarity of the Gnome, but I can sort of understand it. But finishing the main goals should be achievable for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My Fairy Tribute has been dropping catfish.
    Once I got Butterfish from mine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Gno Gnome Club, haha. Count me in!
    I had the survey again and I mentioned I didn't like the super random and rare lights spell drops, and although I did finish the event, that I don't find it fair or right that people who really tried couldnt finish the event because of it.
    I dont like the super rarity of the Gnome, but I can sort of understand it. But finishing the main goals should be achievable for everyone.
    I agree with you and I got the survey as well and told them the same thing. It is also not fair how some people got 4 gnomes and others, like us, nothing!

Fashion Designer
    I'll join the gno gnome club as well.
    That's three events in a row where I was not able to get any of the special items.
    Really disheartening, and doesn't encourage us to keep playing.
    And yet, I find myself starting the new event. Always hopeful.