Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Sheesh,don't I feel like a fool. Bought one of those chests for 50 gems,hoping for Ivy or Thomas's roll items,maybe even a gnome. What did I get? 3 wooden dice and 3 shadow tokens. What a rort. And to think I was gonna fork out 400 for the shadow baron as a potential cabbage and energy dropper. Not likely now. No wonder people are getting disillusioned by s8's tactics and leaving the game. 'Tis lucky I have such lovely neighbours,and general cs community,or I would've left this game years ago. Pick up your game s8,we all love castle story,but I'm sure we'd all put our hands in our pockets more often and spend some real cash if we thought we were getting value for money.

Fashion Designer
    All finished and just waiting to see what the faerie drops. I decided to go for one more baron roll in the hopes I will get the gnome. PoTP!

I have 262 tokens but I don’t think I’ll go for either of the shadow beast even though I think the fangbeast looks really cool. I’m currently level 43 and I’m about half way to 44. I don’t want to hit 45 before next event.

Edit: PoTP did not work, it just gave me 3 tokens, Ivy’s bag, and some dice.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 07-28-19 at 03:53 AM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Sheesh,don't I feel like a fool. Bought one of those chests for 50 gems,hoping for Ivy or Thomas's roll items,maybe even a gnome. What did I get? 3 wooden dice and 3 shadow tokens. What a rort. And to think I was gonna fork out 400 for the shadow baron as a potential cabbage and energy dropper. Not likely now. No wonder people are getting disillusioned by s8's tactics and leaving the game. 'Tis lucky I have such lovely neighbours,and general cs community,or I would've left this game years ago. Pick up your game s8,we all love castle story,but I'm sure we'd all put our hands in our pockets more often and spend some real cash if we thought we were getting value for money.
    Oh boy! That sucks!
    I agree that we'd put hands in pockets more if the chests or even the packages actually were usable. I would definitely buy a 4.99 package right now just for the 15minutes of unlimited energy just to get rid of the stacked dice I overbought in my kingdom and also clear some crops and farmhouses to go after at least one of the shadow beasts. Clearing the special die would probably give me extra special dice so I could keep throwing Baron's rolls in hopes of getting even one gnome. Because I don't want to keep wasting my energy going after these random things and don't want to use up my stored energy to clean up my kingdom, I'll wait instead for weekday warrior to clean up my kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Once you "give" the Dragonstones towards the goal in the goalbook, they no longer show in inventory. Did you maybe give them to the goal?
    I am still working on Goal 16 and 17 is not available yet so i couldn’t have given the Dragonstones to the goal. I was making the items required for in advance to save time.

Executive Chef
    My numbers to defeat the last baron:

Start Energy: 260
    End Energy: 67
    Returned Energy: 64

Hits needed: 257
    Net energy used: 193.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I did purchase the adorable shadow skunkupine. No idea what the drops are yet.

May the power of the post bring you a gnome!
    Thanks sdwombat!
    Still no luck, and I'm investing a lot of energy!
    I don't get how some people can have 4 Gnomes..
    How many wooden dice do they have in their inventory? Must be in the thousands.. (Edit, max is 999, but if there wasn't a max it would be..)

Do you mean Shadow Skunkupine or the baby version Shadow Skunkupea?
    If it's the latter, will you post the drops?

Is it just me or did they remove the teeth of the Shadow Skunkupine in the Trade Wagon?
    He looks better with just his tong sticking out.

My first Storybook Fearie drop was 5 energy (and probably some money.. don't remember)
    Timer 22 hours
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-27-19 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Max wooden dice is 999, timer Fearie 22 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Before I started crafting the items for Goal 17 I checked that I had enough Wooden Dice in my inventory to make them all. I had, with a few to spare. I have just checked the number of dice still in the inventory and it is clear that none of the Dragonstones were ever made. I had made 4 then decided to use gems to speed up the game table to make the remaining 8. I keep a record of the number of gems I have and use and it is clear from the number I have at this moment that those used for the speed ups have gone. I have a second game on another iPad and the same thing has happened on that one except that there I had used gems for all 12 Dragonstones. I am guessing that it is a glitch with goal 17. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced any problem,
    I will try your idea to craft and store another. Thank you for that.
    Wow, thats awful MisterBlu, especially since you spent gems to get ahead.
    I didn't have that problem. I did make all the rolls in advance, but I didn't spent gems so maybe that's where it went wrong.
    I hope it gets sorted out, and you can still finish the event. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks sdwombat!

Do you mean Shadow Skunkupine or the baby version Shadow Skunkupea?
    If it's the latter, will you post the drops?
    I bought the baby Shadow Skunkupea. So far drops are typical skunkupea drops--tomatoes, fur, black flags for corn (who ISN'T maxed out on corn these days?)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Imagine that. Gnomes going to waste. Meanwhile some of us haven't received even one gnome. S8, free up the excess gnomes so the rest of us can have them!
    I haven't gotten even one, while others have too many.

Executive Chef
    I would like to try more Baron rolls, but that would mean I would have tons of dice that I have no use for and 50 gems is too much. It should be more like 5 gems per chest. I might spend a lot on those. And more fun!
    S8's marketing baffles me.
    And now at this stage of the event they're offering another game table?
    Oh and I should know to say never say never.. I got a Shadow Skunkupine. I had nothing else to do. Besides expansions. And I didn't want 440 + tokens left idle.