Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh no! Look again, very slowly through your inventory. I made everything in advance as I waited on the Chalice and spell of light so, thankfully, I was able to speed through goal 17. I sure hope you find them!
    Thanks for your quick reply. I’ve checked way back in my inventory and can’t find them. I had used gems to speed up the game table for each one as I wanted to get as far ahead as possible because I may not have much time to play after today. Perhaps this caused a glitch although I can’t see why it should have. I have a second game on another iPad and the same thing has happened there. I have been making Travel Potions today and they are in my inventory thank goodness. The fact that I used gems makes it all the more annoying. I doubt I’ll get a quick response from S8 even if I report it as it is the weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about all the reset problems. Good luck, I hope you can still complete the event.
    Still no Gnome for me either..
    The Shadow fangpup and skunkupea looks very cute, has anyone bought them yet?
    Especially the Skunkupea is adorable.
    I did purchase the adorable shadow skunkupine. No idea what the drops are yet.

May the power of the post bring you a gnome!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    No, you did not have to wait.
    I am in same place. I crafted 10 dragon stones yesterday then gave them in goal book today when I got to step 17. I have 10/12 in goal book and none in inventory.

So maybe check to see if they already got logged in goal book, or craft another and collect so that it jumps to the very beginning of your inventory. If they are truly gone, you could file a ticket with s8, yet note that you would be able to craft 12 more before you heard back from them as it is the weekend.
    Before I started crafting the items for Goal 17 I checked that I had enough Wooden Dice in my inventory to make them all. I had, with a few to spare. I have just checked the number of dice still in the inventory and it is clear that none of the Dragonstones were ever made. I had made 4 then decided to use gems to speed up the game table to make the remaining 8. I keep a record of the number of gems I have and use and it is clear from the number I have at this moment that those used for the speed ups have gone. I have a second game on another iPad and the same thing has happened on that one except that there I had used gems for all 12 Dragonstones. I am guessing that it is a glitch with goal 17. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced any problem,
    I will try your idea to craft and store another. Thank you for that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Before I started crafting the items for Goal 17 I checked that I had enough Wooden Dice in my inventory to make them all. I had, with a few to spare. I have just checked the number of dice still in the inventory and it is clear that none of the Dragonstones were ever made. I had made 4 then decided to use gems to speed up the game table to make the remaining 8. I keep a record of the number of gems I have and use and it is clear from the number I have at this moment that those used for the speed ups have gone. I have a second game on another iPad and the same thing has happened on that one except that there I had used gems for all 12 Dragonstones. I am guessing that it is a glitch with goal 17. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced any problem,
    I will try your idea to craft and store another. Thank you for that.
    This is an annoying situation for you, yet you’ve carefully kept track, and hopefully you will get your gems, etc. back. If you haven’t already, I would recommend taking frequent screenshots of your progress as it helps to have them when submitting a ticket. Thanks for sharing your glitch, best wishes that it clears up and things are made right.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    There seems to be 4: king, queen, castle, and knight.
    Also a storybook gnome. I was super lucky this event and got them all!!! That never happens to me.

I've been collecting from the faerie tribute for 2 days now and haven't gotten any spell of light. Is it a bug or is that normal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dani2535 View Post
    I've been collecting from the faerie tribute for 2 days now and haven't gotten any spell of light. Is it a bug or is that normal?
    Normal. I was on that goal for two days before getting my first spell of light, then on the evening of day three I got the final spell of light. I had already made my swords and shield so I was able to just set the armour to craft overnight.
    Keep collecting and, if you haven't finished already, keep working on getting all the dragonstone, travel potion and magic gems you need for goal 17. The final steps can move pretty quickly.

Fashion Designer
    So what is the storybook faerie dropping? How long of a timer does she have?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I am on goal 16 at the moment. Are we supposed to wait until we reach goal 17 to make the Dragonstones etc? I ask because yesterday I made the 12 Dragonstones required and they are not in my inventory. I cannot see anything anywhere that says we should not make them in advance.
    Once you "give" the Dragonstones towards the goal in the goalbook, they no longer show in inventory. Did you maybe give them to the goal?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The storybook gone? If you mean the storybook gnome it is a random drop from the Baron's roll.
    Thank you. Blasted autocorrect and presbyopia!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.