Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, how much i must to play journey into the deungeon to defeat the shadow baron in goal 15
    Last edited by stanis87; 07-23-19 at 02:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Strange my goal book shows I have 1/3 of the spell of light but if you go to the magic forge it shows I have 0/3 to craft the armour
    Where did it go?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

NW you have others not pictured here? I'll ask no problem.
    Yes, I also have the Castle Game Piece which isn't on that pop-up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D41066B1-843F-4A74-9D23-53F8EC7EB3F5.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	52451

That's why I'm wondering if there are *other* possible deco drops not pictured, too.
    Thanks for checking!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Hello, how much i must to play journey into the deungeon to defeat the shadow baron in goal 15
    So long as you have no monsters on your board you should only have to do the adventure once to spawn the Shadow Baron.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So long as you have no monsters on your board you should only have to do the adventure once to spawn the Shadow Baron.
    Wooow yes! I now see that I have monster. Thank you very much friend👭👬👫 Have a good day! ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my castle to be ready and then I can trigger the Baron to fight. Can you please let me know if the Baron's roll disappears after you craft the faerie? I'm hoping to get a few more storybook gnomes, he's so cute.
    You can still do the baron roll after crafting the faerie

Fashion Designer
    I can?t get the travel chalices to complete level 13. This is getting absurd!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

NW you have others not pictured here? I'll ask no problem.
    Yep there are definitely others not pictured. I have the castle chess piece, which is pretty cool. If it wasn't so hard to get the special dice I would try for a set.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I'm on Goal 16 in both my Kingdoms, have 1 ordinary & 1 gem Fairy Tribute fountain in both & have had NO Spell of Light drops after collecting 3 times in both Kingdoms.
    Another very random drop!!!
    True dat, one of my accounts has zero, one has 3, 2 have 2, and I have two Fairy Tribute fountains & am collecting 3 times a day. I bought the second fountain as soon as I saw it came out. I am just making the other items ahead so I wont lose time when I Finally get all 3 Spell of Light for all accounts
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    It is possible to get lucky w the faerie tribute drops. I am crafting a suit of armour now, and I haven't gemmed ahead once. I only got the second fountain a day-ish ago. Power of the post for more to be lucky. : )
    I finally was able to get all four Enchanted Chalice for Goal 14. I also almost have everything else in inventory. I've been busy while I was waiting on that 4th Enchanted Chalice. I also have one Chalice towards goal 16. Hopefully by the time I get to Goal 16 I will have the other 3 I need to complete that goal. Plodding along with this one...plodding along. I might even be able to make either one shadowfangbeast or one shadow skunkupine. I hope there will be no real difference in their respective drops after the event finishes. Because I am NOT making them both.lol. I just want to get rid of the hundreds of shadow tokens
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 07-23-19 at 08:30 PM.