Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I am on goal 6 waiting for ivy and nothing on page 1 yet about what?s coming up next. What should I do to pass the time? Whack dice? Keep doing thurstons roll?
    keep doing Thurston's roll...which may mean whacking more dice.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 9

Attachment 52381

Adventure Journey to Dungeon in Queen/King Keep (1000 (?)coins 10 mins) disappears once done!
    Reward : Shadow Baron 35 hits gives 1 Conquest Reward
    Collect Conquest Reward ( goes towards Storybook Faerie Goal in Trade Wagon need 3)

Goal 10

Attachment 52382
    Plant / Harvest Corn 3mins
    Spawns Shadow Skunkupine 7 hits gives 1/2 Shadow Tokens & 1 Shadow Spine
    Make Shadowbane Sword in Magic Forge: need 12 Shadow Spines/ 5 Iron ore /5 Coal 4 hrs Timer
    Last edited by kolakid2; 07-18-19 at 08:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 11

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EA0AD2FD-C1AB-40CE-AADE-60A8477EADB5.jpg 
Views:	696 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	52383

Fashion Designer
    I did the second roll, I think Baron’s roll, and got a storybook gnome. Not sure what he will drop, but timer is 6 hours. I will report back. I’m doing Ivy’s roll now so when it is done, I will check the roll that I did to get the gnome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Bless you for going for it. I really hope we don't have to create the shadow skunkupine & fangbeast to get the storybook fairie. O.o
    Oh, no worries there. 'A Song of Shadow' is a Side Goal that pops up and is completely independent of the main event goals. The Side Goal asks us to gather 500 Shadow Tokens and craft a Shadow Beast - either the Shadow Fangbeast or Shadow Skunkupine will complete the goal. We only get $100 and 10 xp for completing the Side Goal so it's pretty much just there to point us in the right direction for crafting the animals I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm glad i wasn't the only one to see the D & D parallels. as soon as old thomas started talking about a book that would make up obstacles....i immediately thought about D&D
    Honestly, I dig the DnD/tabletop vibe but as soon as I saw Bag of Holding, I was like hol up, isn't that copyrighted? XD The bag design is very inspired by the actual Bag of Holding art, too (which is creepy if you've never looked at it, for the 5e version). I like how it's a change of pace from chopping trees and rocks though. I like how with the table design you can kind of station reward creatures at the chairs like they're playing.

I've ****ed 5 shadow fangbeasts so far with 17 Shadow Tokens. Mah lawd it'll take forever to get 500 tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Nice job S8 on TinkerCamp craft updates!!
    I know right? I was SO excited to see this today!

Rhino Keeper
    Ivy's Hut did not give me any bag, and I need 4 to play Ivy's roll. Is this a bug or a joke?
    [removed, do not repost]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Ivy's Hut did not give me any bag, and I need 4 to play Ivy's roll. Is this a bug or a joke?
    Hopefully neither. Happened to me too!

Rhino Keeper
    The baron kindly dropped me the jewels I needed to complete Thomas's roll. That meant the step completed as soon as I got the 4 fangbeasts, which was hard going given the spawn rate, and I still have the materials for the next goal. Not a stellar prize, but definitely better than random deco.

And so far I'm enjoying this one. I get 3-4 tokens per beast, so I'm worried how many we will need to slaughter for 500 tokens to feel worth the extra effort.

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast