Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

You will need to craft:
    4 shadowbane swords
    3 shields
    2 shadowbane armor

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Perfect. In that case:

1) 8 Dragonstones, 2 Travel Potions, 3 Magic Gems
    2) 10 Dragonstones, 3 Travel Potions, 5 Magic Gems, 1 Shadowbane Sword
    3) 14 Dragonstones, 4 Travel Potions, 6 Magic Gems, 1 Shadowbane Sword + Shield (requires 1 Shadowbane Sword + 4 enchanted chalice + 8 shadow fangs from post #243 by wishtheywerereal)
    4) 12 Dragonstones, 6 Travel Potions, 8 Magic Gems, 1 Shadowbane Armor (requires 1 Shadowbane Sword + 4 enchanged chalice + 8 shadow fangs + 3 spells of light from postby #250 by kolakid2)

The total number of dice, then is 44*12 for the dragon stones + 15*6 for the travel potions + 22*8 for the magic gems = 794.
    Argh! Based on what annanettles wrote in post #262, my numbers are off for the 4th adventure and therefore, for the total number of dice.

There will be a 5th adventure required.
    5) xx Dragonstone, xx travel Potions, xx Magic Gems, and one new crafted item

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Thanks for all your postings synthesising and consolidating. The bottleneck seems to be something of a tie between faerie tribute and Ivy's hut.

Has anyone who bought a second faerie tribute want to share if you would recommend or not?

Off to get a few more spines (still gross, but fun gross) to complete my last two swords. : )
    I prefer to think that by spines they are referring to the pointy things that porcupines drop and not to the backbone ...

Fashion Designer
    Very first collection from Faerie Tribute right after purchase was the needed item. The next two collections have not produced the needed item to proceed. With 4 hrs between collections, I think this may be my bottleneck.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this. Can you please post what is required for the armor.

Also can we get the Faerie since we should have what we need after the third battle?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	391EF66C-0E38-43D6-B014-894BE36529D1.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	52433

Faerie Goal still to come...probably Goal 19 but not there yet!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for posting. I finally have what I need for my first sword and shield. I was hoping that was it.

If I am reading it correctly I need one more sword to craft the one more sword and shield to craft my first Armor?

Many, many thanks to those wonderful and generous people who skip ahead and share their knowledge with the rest of us.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what the final prize gifts or is she a walker....if she’s not gifting energy or something good won’t push trying to do this without gems

Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Anyone know what the final prize gifts or is she a walker....if she?s not gifting energy or something good won?t push trying to do this without gems
    It is a one day energy producer. I received 7 energy on my first collection.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal Information

Goal 8:
    * Give Dragonstones 0/8 | complete Thurston's Roll 8 times
    * Give Travel Potions 0/2 | complete Ivy's Roll 2 times
    * Give Magic Beans 0/3 | complete Old Thomas' Roll 3 times
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

Get rid of any Monsters on your board as when you complete the adventure the Shadow Baron appears for you to defeat.
    Note: This goal will give you 1 of the 3 items you need to get the Major Prize of the Faerie. We'll need to do this goal another 2 times most likely to get the 3 Conquest Rewards.
    I had a monster on my board. Will I get a chance to fix this or should I give up on this event?