Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Is anyone else not getting very many fang teeth from the shadowfangs? I just ****ed 8 and got 2 teeth
    The drops for the fang teeth ARE pretty random, I know I ****ed a bunch to get them
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Why is the shadow bone not a guarantee drop??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Why is the shadow bone not a guarantee drop??
    What are you referring to? Not seeing a "shadow bone" anywhere.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What are you referring to? Not seeing a "shadow bone" anywhere.
    Shadow Fang

Executive Chef
    My faerie fountain gives me 1 chalice every 4 to 5 collections. I was finally able to start my first sword and shield a couple hours ago. I hope I have enough energy to defeat the 3rd baron because I'm going into 3 days where collecting every 4 hours isn't feasible.

Ivy is getting truly random; my last 3 collection gave 3,4 and 5 bags.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I got the shadow skunupine, what did everyone else chose?
    I chose the Shadow Fangbeast first. Now I am working to get the Shadow Skunkupine. I did him second because he is so ugly and grotesque.

Rhino Keeper
    Started to get anxious that I won't complete this one. Fairy tribute is holding me up on chalices. No, I will not buy another one for 50gems. Then just to do it again with the next random drop. I get one chalice a day basically.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My faerie fountain gives me 1 chalice every 4 to 5 collections. I was finally able to start my first sword and shield a couple hours ago. I hope I have enough energy to defeat the 3rd baron because I'm going into 3 days where collecting every 4 hours isn't feasible.

Ivy is getting truly random; my last 3 collection gave 3,4 and 5 bags.
    I got the 3rd Baron with a little over 40 energy. He throws off energy, as well as taking "multi hits" fairly often (like the Glimmer Golem in Monster Hunts) I also am using my Greenhouse to get energy from Faerie Elixir. I build Elixir items up when I can near the end of events, if I finish the event early. Plus I collect mushrooms/flowers multiple times during WW to help.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-24-19 at 11:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else find fangbeasts to be sparse during MH events? I can never get one to save my life, but rest assured. They are alive & well in my little queendom as I am trying to spawn the Shadow Fangbeasts (which are stingy with the shadow fangs we need for the sword & shield).

Rhino Keeper
    When will the crafts from the Magic forge disappear? If I want an extra sword/shield/armor, do I need to craft them before crafting and collecting the armor, or do they stay until I summon the faerie?