Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Is everyone getting all 4 bags when they visit Ivy or is it still not guaranteed? I keep only getting 3.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Is everyone getting all 4 bags when they visit Ivy or is it still not guaranteed? I keep only getting 3.
    After the first time (when the hut dropped the entire 4 needed for the craft) it's been mostly 3 bags with the rare drop of 4 or 5 - at least in my realm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I am only getting 3 bags each collection as well.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks to kolakid2, all goals are now listed on page 1. I'll add any tips and notes as I go through. Good luck with the rest of the event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    In Total for Whole Quest need to make:

3 Swords Give 1 (+ 2 needed to make the Sword & Shields needed)
    2 Sword & Shields Give 1 (+ 1 needed to make the Shadow Armor)
    1 Shadow Armor Give 1
    Yay. I'm almost to my 3rd sword. I'm so ready to stop hacking away at corn.

Executive Chef
    3bagsfrom ivy has been working for me because since no everystep requires her roll, i can collect enough on the goals when i am makng the sword/shield or the steps with the quest
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    So what are the potential drops from Rolling with the Baron (other than decorations) that will help us complete the goals? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth Rolling with the Baron to get bottleneck items like the Bag of Holding, instead of waiting to collect from Ivy? Sorry if this is listed somewhere and I'm missing it.

Fashion Designer
    Can you still do the Baron's Roll if you finished everything?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks to kolakid2, all goals are now listed on page 1. I'll add any tips and notes as I go through. Good luck with the rest of the event!
    Spiritwind - thank you for your continued help and all the work you do to keep everything organized for us. On the first page...Old Thomas? roll provides magic gems not magic beans. The Faerie Tribute has a 4 hr collection time not 3 hours,

Thanks.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    So what are the potential drops from Rolling with the Baron (other than decorations) that will help us complete the goals? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth Rolling with the Baron to get bottleneck items like the Bag of Holding, instead of waiting to collect from Ivy? Sorry if this is listed somewhere and I'm missing it.
    I am only doing the Baron's roll when I have the tree special dice in hand after chopping the regular dice. I once again have plenty of the other dice so I may or may not do the Baron's roll again. I did receive one bag of holding plus a completed Ivy's roll bag (travel potion) from my second (I have done three Baron's rolls) , so that was worth it to me. I think I also received Magic Beans once. Both my first and and second roll were not very rewarding.
    Last edited by newpam575; 07-22-19 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Add name and more info.
    Thuakie Sword #19