Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I have 1 so far and collection is every 4 hours. How many do we need? 4 for the first goal that needs them and I?m assuming we need at least 12 then. This is crazy!
    Previous post from Bobbierae calculates the number of chalices needed is 8. The math looks correct to me.
    I think the Spell of Light will be even harder to come by with the random drop rates.
    Oh and that Gnome drop rate will be practically non existent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think they will start to drop when you need them on goal 16, and not before.
    Quote from page 1 :

Goal 16:
    * Visit the Faerie Tribute 0/1 | the Tribute will drop both the enchanted chalice and the spell of light. Not guaranteed drops.
    * Gather the Spell of Light 0/3
    * Forge Shadowbane Armor 0/1 | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 3 spell of light, 10 mermaid scales, 1 Shadowbane Sword and Shield
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

I'm on Goal 16 in both my Kingdoms, have 1 ordinary & 1 gem Fairy Tribute fountain in both & have had NO Spell of Light drops after collecting 3 times in both Kingdoms.
    Another very random drop!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm curious about the deco drops from the Baron's roll...

I currently have the Storybook Gnome & 4 Game Pieces: Castle, King, Queen and Knight.
    Now I'm wondering if there is also a Rook, Bishop, and Pawn, lol.
    If so, I wanna try to collect at least 1 of each.
    If not, I might be done with the Baron's Roll.

SW or Elsa ~ Can you please check for a full list of possible deco drops for us? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I'm on Goal 16 in both my Kingdoms, have 1 ordinary & 1 gem Fairy Tribute fountain in both & have had NO Spell of Light drops after collecting 3 times in both Kingdoms.
    Another very random drop!!!
    Ouch, that sounds very rare indeed!
    BUT, we only need 3 of them, we still have 9 days and in the mean while you can make the rolls necessary for goal 17.
    But it still isn't fun to wait so long for rare drops...
    I'm almost at goal 16

Executive Chef
    Well if thought I would get enough tokens for Shadow Fangie through just doing the goals, but it looks like I won't. I don't want to hit all those extra farmhouses to get to 500. It seems like something is just "off " on these amounts needed. Especially with a limit of 4? Strange.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well if thought I would get enough tokens for Shadow Fangie through just doing the goals, but it looks like I won't. I don't want to hit all those extra farmhouses to get to 500. It seems like something is just "off " on these amounts needed. Especially with a limit of 4? Strange.
    I made a big sticking point of that in my survey for this event. It seems absurd that so much energy is needed to craft pets with drops that literally dozens of other items (the required way less) drop. And the cap is even more ridiculous - it hurts my brain when I try to work out the logic behind this one! I'm a collector, so naturally I'm going to craft one of each pet but that's it.

Speaking of collecting.... I was making sure I've got all my extras crafted and realized that I won't be able to have an extra Conquest Rewards. I was hoping it would be like past events and I could just send out an extra Adventure to fight another Baron at the end. Of course that hope was dashed when I saw the Adventures disappear after the fight. Disappointing, but I'm trying to convince myself to be happy with the energy I'll save.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I made a big sticking point of that in my survey for this event. It seems absurd that so much energy is needed to craft pets with drops that literally dozens of other items (the required way less) drop. And the cap is even more ridiculous - it hurts my brain when I try to work out the logic behind this one! I'm a collector, so naturally I'm going to craft one of each pet but that's it.

Speaking of collecting.... I was making sure I've got all my extras crafted and realized that I won't be able to have an extra Conquest Rewards. I was hoping it would be like past events and I could just send out an extra Adventure to fight another Baron at the end. Of course that hope was dashed when I saw the Adventures disappear after the fight. Disappointing, but I'm trying to convince myself to be happy with the energy I'll save.
    Yes...I saw from Post 1 that we would end up doing 4 adventures so I had hoped that we would actually get 4 conquest rewards. Oh well...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think they will start to drop when you need them on goal 16, and not before.
    Quote from page 1 :

Goal 16:
    * Visit the Faerie Tribute 0/1 | the Tribute will drop both the enchanted chalice and the spell of light. Not guaranteed drops.
    * Gather the Spell of Light 0/3
    * Forge Shadowbane Armor 0/1 | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 3 spell of light, 10 mermaid scales, 1 Shadowbane Sword and Shield
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Sorry, Ronja, you're right. I'm on Goal 16, not 15. So far 5 collections from Faerie Tribute, and NOT ONE Spell of Light.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    .... saw the Adventures disappear after the fight. Disappointing, but I'm trying to convince myself to be happy with the energy I'll save.
    I'm still waiting for my castle to be ready and then I can trigger the Baron to fight. Can you please let me know if the Baron's roll disappears after you craft the faerie? I'm hoping to get a few more storybook gnomes, he's so cute.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15D76726-A5D1-4086-BC83-3B9749CFCE9D.jpg 
Views:	773 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	52450

NW you have others not pictured here? I'll ask no problem.