Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Couple of things:
    Now that the Ivy drop is only 3 items, I'm not sure I will be able to take enough Ivy turns to make 10 more bags. It's only 3 every 2 days, which gets me to 9...one short.

I just did the Survey Monkey, (which I'd like to change because I hadn't figured out the Ivy issue and reported that I thought I can finish):

I was asked about the quality of the Gnome prize, what is that?
    Yeah I was surprised at the Survey Monkey before the event ends. I said I don't think I'll complete it due to Ivy drop discrepency. I wish there was a neutral option for the prizes because we don't have enough information about the prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Folks! I also received the Survey Monkey survey regarding this current game event. The questions of the survey are identical to previous surveys, as I recall.

I believe S8 May have released the survey as their data analytics may be showing that player participation, progress, engagement is lagging In this event. So, it may be a way to get formative evaluation [that is feedback as the player progresses through the event] versus summative evaluation [ feedback at the conclusion] . It is not unusually to do both in order to gather data points at intervals, so we may see another survey when this event ends.

Also, Thank you Mods! Great updates from so many players to help us understand the goals,

Yes, I am accepting new neighbors. I tip off my walls, answer requests quickly during events.

Have Fun!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    [...]
    Re: Ivy's hut- I need 4 more travel potions, 4*5, 20 bags of holding, 7 more collections.
    [...]
    It's only 4 bags per travel potions, if I'm not mistaken. So that's another 16 bags you need.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone seen any posts about the drop rate to get a Spell of Light from the Faerie Tribute? 4 collections so far, and none dropped. I think I am on step 15. We need 3 of these things, and I'm beginning to think I might have missed something to activate these things.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Couple of things:
    Now that the Ivy drop is only 3 items, I'm not sure I will be able to take enough Ivy turns to make 10 more bags. It's only 3 every 2 days, which gets me to 9...one short.

I just did the Survey Monkey, (which I'd like to change because I hadn't figured out the Ivy issue and reported that I thought I can finish):

I was asked about the quality of the Gnome prize, what is that?
    The Gnome prize is a reference to the Storybook Gnome that randomly drops from either the Baron's Roll or the event chest on offer in the market for 50g.

Apologies in advance if this has already been answered. Someone asked if we have enough to craft the fairy in advance, will it count when the goal finally pops up? If it was answered, I missed it. I would hate to work ahead and mess myself up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    Apologies in advance if this has already been answered. Someone asked if we have enough to craft the fairy in advance, will it count when the goal finally pops up? If it was answered, I missed it. I would hate to work ahead and mess myself up.
    From what I understand you can't craft the fairy in advance. The third time you fight the baron you apparently don't a Conquest Reward.
    You get the last one you need after fighting the Baron for the fourth time and then you're at goal 19 and can craft her.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Has anyone seen any posts about the drop rate to get a Spell of Light from the Faerie Tribute? 4 collections so far, and none dropped. I think I am on step 15. We need 3 of these things, and I'm beginning to think I might have missed something to activate these things.
    I think they will start to drop when you need them on goal 16, and not before.
    Quote from page 1 :

Goal 16:
    * Visit the Faerie Tribute 0/1 | the Tribute will drop both the enchanted chalice and the spell of light. Not guaranteed drops.
    * Gather the Spell of Light 0/3
    * Forge Shadowbane Armor 0/1 | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 3 spell of light, 10 mermaid scales, 1 Shadowbane Sword and Shield
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Attachment 52419

In my case - I'm still looking for a pic of Valkierie. Lol.
    Thank you!
    I?ll look for him

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Here's hoping the Power of the post will work for me too. I only have 2 enchanted chalice so far. It seems to be dropping every other collection or every third collection in my kingdom.
    I have 1 so far and collection is every 4 hours. How many do we need? 4 for the first goal that needs them and I?m assuming we need at least 12 then. This is crazy!