Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It happened to me too, I had Ivy waiting for the event to start so it was very frustrating having to wait 12 more hours.
    I?ve collected twice now from Ivy?s hut. The second time I used gems to speed it up. Nothing again, no bags. I also received one chess piece that when placed disappeared. Very frustrating to be stuck on a roll.

Fashion Designer
    So do we know what these shadow fangbeasts and Skunkupines are going to drop?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamdebear View Post
    I?ve collected twice now from Ivy?s hut. The second time I used gems to speed it up. Nothing again, no bags. I also received one chess piece that when placed disappeared. Very frustrating to be stuck on a roll.
    I was waiting for ivy. I went ahead and did barons roll. It counted to complete goal 6- AND the barons roll goal at the same time. Now I am on Thomas’ roll.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So do we know what these shadow fangbeasts and Skunkupines are going to drop?
    No. Not yet. But I'm going for one. I'm watching the thread to see if anyone posts their drops.

Fashion Designer
    So, do higher level farmhouses have a better chance of spawning a fangbeast? What have others noticed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I got a game piece from the Baron?s rollAttachment 52386
    My gnome, with a 6 hour timer, only gave me mushrooms. I will collect again to see if anything was black flagged. I guess it?s better than a chess piece, but not great. I was hoping for story relevant items.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I saw this mentioned but I figured it bears repeating so s8 hears, it's a smart strategy having things that only require a couple gems to speed up. Much more enticing. I've already done it in less than a day and I'm sure I will again. I'd be curious what they find with their internal analytics about how many players used gems at all, how many gems were spent overall, and the $$ earned from happy players. I know we'll never see that but the stats-loving person in me hypothesizes an event like this is better overall, even with an ivy bottleneck. Though she should be a guaranteed drop...
    She's not a guaranteed drop actually, as others have said earlier. I'm sure persons buying gems and paying for packs and boosters are not deterred by cost to speed up. I'm sure someone (probably several someones) already has the shadow fangbeast and shadow skunkupine purchased by gems.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I wonder if the maximum number of 4 fangbeasts is mathematically possible for the average player. On day 2 , I might have 25% done for the first one.
    I haven't even gotten to the skunkupine yet.

This just doesn't seem right to me.

I might get 1 fangbeast in 5 days. So how could I possibly get 4 with about 9 days remaining. Something smells.
    You can get all four in one day if you used gems

So, do higher level farmhouses have a better chance of spawning a fangbeast? What have others noticed?
    Nope. I get about one or two shadow fangs for 10 farmhouses. I was going to build more but I see people with 12 farmhouses are having the same spawn rate so I can't see the point of building more when I can just as well wait the few minutes collection time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    My gnome, with a 6 hour timer, only gave me mushrooms. I will collect again to see if anything was black flagged. I guess it?s better than a chess piece, but not great. I was hoping for story relevant items.
    Lol. That's wonderful. 😂

Executive Chef
    It seems to be quantity not quality. I have out 10-12 farmhouses & usually spawn every collection. I mass collect, waiting for 10-12 energy to accumulate.
    I had 1 farmhouse out during the MH & tapped it to try for the Fangbeast part of the daily goals & nada. So collect en mass when you can.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I wonder if the maximum number of 4 fangbeasts is mathematically possible for the average player. On day 2 , I might have 25% done for the first one.
    I haven't even gotten to the skunkupine yet.

This just doesn't seem right to me.

I might get 1 fangbeast in 5 days. So how could I possibly get 4 with about 9 days remaining. Something smells.
    I have a lot of stored energy and 12 farmhouses but still having to wait for refresh of 10min and low spawn rate of shadow fangbeasts meant I did not have many shadow tokens. However once you reach goal 10 and shadow skunkupines spawn from corn harvests, you start getting shadow tokens from these too in addition to shadow spines. That said, you still need a ton of energy and time to fight these spawns, very tedious!

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast