Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Yep. I?m in the same boat. Got one on the first day, and none since. All the rolls are done, so I?m just checking in every four hours to collect from the tribute and do the Baron?s roll. Getting a little anxious ...
    I am having the same problem! Second day and still not one! Very frustrating!

Executive Chef
    I really wanted a Shadow Skunkupine, but with only 400 tokens it wont happen. Surprised the final Value Pack didnt give energy, or the tokens for the Shadow beasts.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh no! What goal are you working on ? Have you done all your dragonstones, magic gems and travel potions? What do you have left?
    Oh thats lovely of you to reply i have to do the armor and some rolls. Which really doesnt sound too bad, but I know that I wont get the drops I need to complete another sword + shield. Not in 2and a half days. Not with the "random non drops" that happens to me.

I actually spent money on this game. But I've had enough and I wont now

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Oh thats lovely of you to reply i have to do the armor and some rolls. Which really doesnt sound too bad, but I know that I wont get the drops I need to complete another sword + shield. Not in 2and a half days. Not with the "random non drops" that happens to me.

I actually spent money on this game. But I've had enough and I wont now
    I really hope the power of the post will be in your favour and you get all the drops you need and still have the time to make the required items.It really sucks when you work so hard to get it done and come up short anyway. Extra Power of the post to you!

Fashion Designer
    I think I kind of gave up this morning....even though you can gem the first set of armor for only 120 or so gems, it looks like they want another one later. And I was annoyed that the sword I made earlier from whatever parts I got from fighting shadow skunkupines was no longer available to contribute to one of the armor sets. Add that to a gazillion more rolls of the dice, without even considering the super-rare drops of chalices and lights I am reading about, and what was left of the minimal motivation I've had over the past week has run out. It's not just that I've been kind of busy this summer, but I don't feel excited to pick up my game throughout the day like I used to. I check in with my morning coffee and that seems to be it.

Good luck to those still trying and congrats to those who have finished
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think I kind of gave up this morning....even though you can gem the first set of armor for only 120 or so gems, it looks like they want another one later. And I was annoyed that the sword I made earlier from whatever parts I got from fighting shadow skunkupines was no longer available to contribute to one of the armor sets. Add that to a gazillion more rolls of the dice, without even considering the super-rare drops of chalices and lights I am reading about, and what was left of the minimal motivation I've had over the past week has run out. It's not just that I've been kind of busy this summer, but I don't feel excited to pick up my game throughout the day like I used to. I check in with my morning coffee and that seems to be it.

Good luck to those still trying and congrats to those who have finished
    Only one armour is required.

You need three swords.

So my calculations show that we need a total of :
    *snip*

Shadowbane Sword : 3

Shadowbane Sword & Shield : 2

Shadowbane Armour : 1
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 07-29-19 at 01:10 PM.

I'm done with this quest. I have 2 accounts. One level 50 and one level 25. Not even close on either! I guess S8 thinks we all sit on our phones all day. I don't have a job likeAnd tbh, the rewards aren't worth the effort required. 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-29-19 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments

Fashion Designer
    Only one armour is required.

You need three swords.
    sorry, I meant "sword and shield" rather than armor.
    No Gems For Runes!

(Quote removed as text has changed)

I agree haven?t been able to get the first sword and shield. I have been trying for two days to get the chalice and I just have two of the four needed.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-29-19 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Quote removed

Fashion Designer
    So far the drops from my Storybook Faerie has been 6, 6 and 7 energy. Has anyone had different drops? I wonder if she randomly drops 20, 40, 50, or 100 energy like most Ali's do?