Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    So does the Baron's roll simply drop random quest supplies and the only time it's required is for the side goal meaning, we're good to go ahead and craft it overnight as we collect the 3 special dice?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So does the Baron's roll simply drop random quest supplies and the only time it's required is for the side goal meaning, we're good to go ahead and craft it overnight as we collect the 3 special dice?
    Thats what I'm doing. I'm just waiting until I get the special die from chopping stacks.

Can someone please post again what the Journey requires. The previous attachment shows as "invalid "and I don't remember what the requirements were since it disappeared from the Keep.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Update: unfortunately drops from shadow skunkupine are the same as that of shadow fangbeast, namely earth wisp, iron ore or coal plus creep tooth, bones etc, all of which I am usually maxed out so don?t necessarily see those as the back flag only indicates the former. Only started seeing the latter after using them to craft the shadow pets.

Attachment 52417
    Thanks for the suggestion of using the gentleman troll, shortdanzr. Take that, scum-cupine
    You are my new best friend, between this and the shadow fangbeast post you have saved me immeasurable time and energy. Thank you so much 😊
    No Gems For Runes!

New Resident
    Could you post a pic of Celestine I cani?t find her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Same here, I am maxed on lumin but the blue one is always in demand.

PS my favourite source is Celestine

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCC5A1E9-9DCA-41CC-996E-820634C511CE.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	52419

In my case - I'm still looking for a pic of Valkierie. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    ... I'm still looking for a pic of Valkierie...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50A4798E-3F40-4A01-B770-2D030C86FE1C.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	164.8 KB 
ID:	52420

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thats what I'm doing. I'm just waiting until I get the special die from chopping stacks.

Can someone please post again what the Journey requires. The previous attachment shows as "invalid "and I don't remember what the requirements were since it disappeared from the Keep.
    Journey takes 100 coins for 10 minutes, remember no monsters on board

Executive Chef
    Thanks to both!

Nightclub Owner
    Can I ask for some clarification about the Storybook Gnome?

The in-game information says it comes from the 50g event chest which also drops event materials and the Game Piece decos but several of my neighbors say they got it from the Baron's Roll. I know the chest has all the same drops as the Baron's Roll but I'm not sure if the reverse is true.

Since they look very like the the other Gnomes I have, my goal is to get 2 of the Storybook Gnomes to add to my collection. As of now, I'm not sure which would be the better bet for getting them: keep sending out Baron's Rolls or wait to see if the chests go on sale and chop some of those....

EDIT: Nevermind, just got a Splash Screen that shows the Baron's Roll does in fact have the same drops as the Game Chest.

Better late than never so thanks for the info s8.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-20-19 at 11:36 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I have 116 corn, and my grits and simple feasts are full. I used one in an adventure just to make some space, but it will be a while before I have space to harvest corn. I wish I could just throw it away. Even the elves never seem to want it. Is there any other way to use corn?
    When Nandina has a corn request for runes but I can not fulfill the other deliveries, I will drop my corn there. It is a good way to get rid of items you maxed out!