Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Out of my 12 farmhouses, 3 regular fangbeasts and one shadow fangie. That can't be right, can it, esp w needing 4 shadow spells for each of Thomas' turns? SW, is this something about which you would enquire? Is this a bug? Thanks! The regular fangbeasts don't take a lot of energy in total, and sometimes one can wind up better like with skunkupines. But maybe the regular fangbeasts are taking up spawn space of the beasties we actually need?
    Yes this is what I got as well. This is going to be very interesting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm on Goal 8 which requires 8 Dragonstones, 2 Travel Potions and 3 Magic Gems.

Getting the Magic Gems and the Dragonstones won't be a big deal, just a big drain on energy but the 2nd Travel Potion is going to be a pain. I can either wait 12 hours for Ivy's Hut, pay 50 Gems to maybe get some the materials needed from the event chest or wasting even more energy to get the Special Dice needed to complete more Baron's Rolls that again, only offers the chance of the items needed.

I was trying to get as much of the event done in the next few days as possible to work with my current schedule but not sure that's going to work now, lol. It's things like this that make these events so tedious and I really wish they'd figure out a better way to structure things.
    I’m in the same place but my problem is that while I still have energy left, all is going to take a long time because unlike the workshops or kitchens or other crafting buildings, the table is only one place where you can do the rolls. 8x30 minutes for Thurston and then Thomas and Ivy. It is a long queue and no way of making it shorter.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It doesn't come into play until a later goal which is likely when they'll tell us where to find them.
    ----------------
    On another note, I've just opened the Side Goal to craft the Shadow Beasts and WOW! They require A LOT of Shadow Tokens even considering that the Shadow Fangbeasts drop several at a time.

I think I'd like to know what they drop before wasting thousands of energy crafting them, ya know?

Attachment 52379
    Attachment 52380
    Is this a typo? I'm getting 41 tokens from 12 fangbeasts. So this means I'll need to defeat 147 beasts to craft one. That's 2,200 energy (15 energy to spawn and defeat roughly).
    S8, you've gotta be kidding me.

So far, my gingerbread farmhouse and my winter farm house have not spawned the shadow beast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    So far, my gingerbread farmhouse and my winter farm house have not spawned the shadow beast.
    My gingerbread farmhouse has. It's just sometimes it takes 10 houses to spawn just one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Max 4 each. 17,600 energy to get max of both (Insert icon of choice, e.g eye roll, lol, etc.) : )

What do these guys drop that make S8 think we would WANT them beyond very very expensive souvenirs? Hmmmm. Gold Nuggets, explorer permits, expansion permits, and maybe loads of earth wisps? ; )
    This kind of requirement is equivalent to that of a royal dark unicorn which drops 40 energy per week. I wonder if SW would be so kind to check with S8 if this requirement is correct and what their drops are?
    Last edited by Melany77; 07-18-19 at 03:41 PM.

I got 4 bags from ivy

Executive Chef
    this event has 19!!!! steps. granted the first 3 are super easy, but still
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Is this a typo? I'm getting 41 tokens from 12 fangbeasts. So this means I'll need to defeat 147 beasts to craft one. That's 2,200 energy (15 energy to spawn and defeat roughly).
    S8, you've gotta be kidding me.
    It would be great if it was a typo but the goal book correlates with that number, showing that my 50 Tokens are 10% of the needed total. While I would like to know beforehand what they drop, sharing drops is not something s8 often does. I've got the energy to waste and the time to **** waiting for these slow pokes to play their game so why not?

My rough plan right now is to craft one of each to see what the drop situation is then I'll reevaluate whether or not to make more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    this event has 19!!!! steps. granted the first 3 are super easy, but still
    It’s ok really. Things start getting serious only by step 8.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast