Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Does anyone have any info on the drops between the Shadow Fangbeast sand Shadow Skunkupine? I've seen a few people say they'll get it, but I can't find any posts on what they drop. Just curious.
    I've posted all my drops for the Shadow items currently on sale in the sales thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-etc/page180

Where do you get the gnomes? The inventory page being empty is the wrong week for me lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    Anyone else having problems getting the speed of light drops from the fairie tribute? I got one the first day but haven’t seen one since and it’s been 4 days now!
    Thanks so much. In hospital and brain just is not with it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Where do you get the gnomes? The inventory page being empty is the wrong week for me lol
    They're a rare drop from the Baron roll. I'm actually a little sad that compared to past events, I haven't dropped as many of the rare drop (special dice). It's especially sad because they finally used golden eggs. TT___TT

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Turned out there's a limit of 4 for the storybook gnomes. I'm quite upset since I've wasted my effort without even knowing there's a limit. I checked everywhere and I'm pretty sure they didn't mention this at all anywhere. I only found out after getting my 5th gnome and was forced to sell.
    Just wanted to stop back in and share that this must've been a fluke. I'm doing more Baron Rolls to try and even out my Game Pieces and ended up getting a 5th Storybook Gnome but had no troubles placing it. As best as I can figure, there is no cap and you suffered a bug or there was an issue with the cap being set at 4 that's now been altered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0014198.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	52507
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-29-19 at 09:48 AM.

Do you have to make another sword and shield to do the armor?

Rhino Keeper
    What are the drops for the tamed shadow fang beast and skunkupine? Trying to decide if I want to pursue finishing it and if so, which one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    What are the drops for the tamed shadow fang beast and skunkupine? Trying to decide if I want to pursue finishing it and if so, which one?
    I asked earlier as well but SpiritWind updated the first page and it includes drops so far. Honestly compared side by side the Shadow Fangbeast seems like more bang for your buck when it comes to uncommon/rare drops (as far as roast chicken and prime cut go for rarity).

Edit: Ooops, my bad. I was overly hopeful those are for the shadow fangpup and skunkupea. In that case, I'm in your same camp on which one. I'll probably lean toward the fangbeast but it'd be nice to hear what the drops are.

Has anyone gotten their Shadow Skunkupine/Shadow Fangbeast from the Trade Wagon?
    What do they each drop?

(The ones that require Shadow Tokens to trade in)
    Last edited by Kennzas; 07-28-19 at 11:31 PM. Reason: To elaborate further

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's not known what three drops are exactly but it's a pretty safe bet that they have 'normal' drops which mean for the Fangbeast items such as bone, creep tooth, fur and the skunk it would be tomato wheat rat tails etc.

Haven't been able to get more inventory info...