Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    The fangbeasts tooth is not a guaranteed drop.

Fashion Designer
    Strawberries are spawning skunks for me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Sorry!

I prefer to think of it as fun gross, like that putty kids play with that has the texture of slime reminiscent, as my daughter said, of 'nose goo'.

And as an event related update, I bought the second fountain after reading SofiaDeo's post a page or so back.

I figured they were all in-game gems and I am too excited to wait in a mature, sensible, strategic, delayed gratification - adult, in other words - manner for all the faerie fountain drops. : ) We don't often get to have the equivalent of a second troll camp so this helps the event be even more delightful for me. I know I would finish without it, as another player posted, but I am doing what is more fun, and the 50 gems helps it be more fun for me. As yet another player posted re analytics, I bet they will indeed reveal that a lot more people will buy a second fountain for 50 gems than would a 200 or 400 gem 'drop booster' that always disappoints. Good call, S8. More easily affordable event supports! Thanks!

We still have the Ivy bottleneck, but at least something is guaranteed from that. Not all players are having consistent experiences or was that a bug that has been corrected? I have been getting 3 bags each time now.
    Good idea. I can?t stand those drops of nothing. I bought the extra faerie fountain, and got a chalice (my first) from the first drop.
    Keep on slaying, keep on rolling those dice.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Good idea. I can?t stand those drops of nothing. I bought the extra faerie fountain, and got a chalice (my first) from the first drop.
    Keep on slaying, keep on rolling those dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post

*snip*

And as an event related update, I bought the second fountain after reading SofiaDeo's post a page or so back.

I figured they were all in-game gems and I am too excited to wait in a mature, sensible, strategic, delayed gratification - adult, in other words - manner for all the faerie fountain drops. : ) We don't often get to have the equivalent of a second troll camp so this helps the event be even more delightful for me. I know I would finish without it, as another player posted, but I am doing what is more fun, and the 50 gems helps it be more fun for me. As yet another player posted re analytics, I bet they will indeed reveal that a lot more people will buy a second fountain for 50 gems than would a 200 or 400 gem 'drop booster' that always disappoints. Good call, S8. More easily affordable event supports! Thanks!

*snip*.
    Have you been getting a drop from each or at least one fountain every collection? I'm seriously contemplating getting that second fountain.

Fashion Designer
    Does the Faerie Tribute only drop event items?

(I’m wondering if it drops water or will be any use at all after the event)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Does the Faerie Tribute only drop event items?

(I’m wondering if it drops water or will be any use at all after the event)
    It drops regular fountain items too : water, fish, mermaid scales so far for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Have you been getting a drop from each or at least one fountain every collection? I'm seriously contemplating getting that second fountain.
    I only have one chalice so far. It came from the fountain that cost 50 gems, on its first collection.

Executive Chef
    The 3rd Baron we fight is even funnier than the first two!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABFA783F-902F-4F44-B69F-1B56B63D0730.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	52441 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89C4C257-D425-4DC0-BF10-66EAB2F4CFFC.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	52442

I bought the first Value Pack because I usually stress out over making Ivy collections. I am glad because I am getting 3 bags per collection, although there was ONE collection that gave me 5.....after a collection of zero
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Couple of things:
    Now that the Ivy drop is only 3 items, I'm not sure I will be able to take enough Ivy turns to make 10 more bags. It's only 3 every 2 days, which gets me to 9...one short.

I just did the Survey Monkey, (which I'd like to change because I hadn't figured out the Ivy issue and reported that I thought I can finish):

I was asked about the quality of the Gnome prize, what is that?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you bobbyrae.

I just did my first collection of it and got 5 water! To me, this alone is worth keeping it around post event. I am always in need of water, and if it drops 5 each time, that?s an energy saver.