Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    I am just happy that I finished the event. I was away for four days and played when I could. Got the last spell of light yesterday and today one of my dailies must have given me 100 energy. I had just enough to defeat the Baron Hulk without using a weekly. I only did the baron’s roll four times so never tried for the gnome, and didn’t get enough tokens for the shadow animals. But I like the pretty prizes best so am not sad. Fountains and fairies are good enough for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Hahaha! While we are sitting together, can we compete to see who can frown the hardest and the winner gets 10 coins and an earth wisp? Second place is 5 coins and bacon. Third place will send you into a never ending glitch spiral where you actually win first place, but then life resets and you get NOTHING. Everything you worked for is gone forever.

Sound fun? Join us on 7/2 for the next event!!
    You are so funny! But so true!

Rhino Keeper
    I have finally been able to craft a shadow skunkupine, what a waste.... it only gives me 60 coins, all that time, energy for something that drops next to nothing. Also never got the gnome, tried many times but only received stupid board pieces that have no purpose and go in inventory.
    All in all a very frustrating event with very lame ?prizes? .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    You are so funny! But so true!
    😄Thanks! Even if I?m super awesome and know what months are... 7/2? Travel in time and relive the events you lost!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I have finally been able to craft a shadow skunkupine, what a waste.... it only gives me 60 coins, all that time, energy for something that drops next to nothing. Also never got the gnome, tried many times but only received stupid board pieces that have no purpose and go in inventory.
    All in all a very frustrating event with very lame ?prizes? .
    The fairy is really nice and not pink in any way and we didn't have to upgrade buildings and make food in factories and blocks in kitchens. So I'm content. Plus we seem to have a nice little No Gnome Club going here.
    Pity you didn't stop by here to see what the shadow skunkupine drops were before you went through all of that.

Executive Chef
    My Fairy Tribute has been dropping catfish.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Go to Settings, keyboard & turn off Smart Punctuation.
    For me it was Settings / General / Keyboard. Thought I should post that in case anyone has trouble finding it. Thanks for the tip. It was driving me nuts. Lol. I suppose I should test before I get too excited.

Can't should've wouldn't I'm ... testin' testin' one two three...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    For those with the gnome or those who crafted the Fangbeast or Skunk with tokens please post drops so I can prepare the inventory component. Thanks!
    Just collected from Skunk - 60 coins + 1 Rat Tail[/QUOTE]

My first collection from my shadow skunk was sugar cane (at max so blah flag), iron ore and coins.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Please add to collections from shadow fangbeast if you don't have it already.
    Chicken, earth wisp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Thanks! Even if I?m super awesome and know what months are... 7/2? Travel in time and relive the events you lost!
    Yes, such a nice thought, probably would lose all over again! Ha Ha! That's my luck in these events!