Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Power of forum, Please give me a Gnome
    thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I am so tired of these random drops! 2 days of collecting from the Faerie tribute and not a single spell of light! I am sick and tired of not finishing these events! I can't spend 24 hours on this games nor do I want to! I'm sure that there are others that feel the same way!

Rhino Keeper
    Got my gnome! YES

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So far the drops from my Storybook Faerie has been 6, 6 and 7 energy. Has anyone had different drops? I wonder if she randomly drops 20, 40, 50, or 100 energy like most Ali's do?
    My Storybook Fearie has dropped 5 energy 3 times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Got my gnome! YES
    Congratulations jesslau9!!
    No Gnome here unfortunately, and I'm really doing as many rolls as I can.
    I passed the 999 Wooden Dice yesterday, so chopping the Dice Stack doesn't drop Wooden Dice anymore.
    Not that I could do anything with them, but to spent all that energy without any drops (except for the very rare special dice) seems even more wasteful.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm mystified. I completed this early and easily, despite often having large chunks of time when I couldn't log in due to work or Life. Drops were random but sufficient in all cases, and I never really wanted for more energy. I even squandered time after completing to craft a shadow beast. I have, so far, spent neither energy nor cash, though I'm still planning to get the shadow baron. Just waiting in case he has a price drop before tomorrow.

I really enjoyed this one, which is why I'm prepared to spend - I'll top up my gems next gem sale after I've blown them on the baron.

I didn't get the gnome - he's cute, and looks like a cousin to the wizard gnome. But I did only those baron rolls I got the die for from chopping ones I actually needed.

To hear people say the lack of drops has made this impossible for them leaves me wondering how the game can be so variable. Though maybe I'll pay for my good luck this time in the next game.

Rhino Keeper
    This event has been extremely frustrating as I have 11 farmhouses and half the time they only spawn one or no shadow beasts all I keep getting are bomb loads of normal beasts and when I do get the shadow ones they only drop 1 or 2 coins most of the time and s8 expect us to get 500 for each shadow pet 😡 so unfair there is a difference between making things a challenge and making it an out of reach goal unless you spend money. I wish s8 would make the drops even and fair for all the players not just random

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have finished. I really did babysit the game for a few days there to do all those half hour rolls.
    My shadow fangbeast has given bacon, creeptooth, fur. It has a 2hour timer.
    The storybook faerie gave 5 energy and something else, sorry I don?t remember. she looks lovely. On a 22 hour timer.
    I am really really disappointed in the baron rolls. Out of 5 rolls I got two queen pieces, and no other special pieces.
    That somehow matches my very poor puppet theatre which to date has only ever given me earth wisps.
    This. I am in the same boat. I have only ever received earth wisps from the puppet theatre. It promised so much, and is completely worthless. I have played this game off and on for years. Every time I come back, I hope they will have sorted out their ridiculous business model. But, nope. They honestly need to fire whoever in their sales department thinks alienating customers is a good thing. I spend tons of real cash on games I love. I rarely spend cash here because, honestly, it just is not fun most of the time. It is a chore with no guarantee your hard work will pay off.

I am hoping to finish this event, mainly because I am pleased with the diversity of the fairy. Certainly not because I am hoping she will give great dividends. I, too, have not received a gnome. No surprise there.

In fairness, however, the game play story has been a refreshing change. I think we are all tired of trees and rocks and upgrading buildings as an event feature.

Also, could someone please tell me how to get around the contraction apostrophe error here in the forum? Good grief.
    Last edited by GrandmaAndMe2; 07-30-19 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Silly contractions.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So far the drops from my Storybook Faerie has been 6, 6 and 7 energy. Has anyone had different drops? I wonder if she randomly drops 20, 40, 50, or 100 energy like most Ali's do?
    Mine has given me 5 and 6 energy so far,

Farm Supplier
    I am late at goal 16. But to do the armor, it ask for the shield and sword to do again. But It was on a goal before. Is it a error or I have to redo shield and sword.
    It meam i am off pratictly! Thks