Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I have 116 corn, and my grits and simple feasts are full. I used one in an adventure just to make some space, but it will be a while before I have space to harvest corn. I wish I could just throw it away. Even the elves never seem to want it. Is there any other way to use corn?
    I believe you can continue to plant crops even if you are maxed out. At harvest, you get the typical coin amount and a black flag for the corn itself plus an extra 15 coin for maxed out item. You probably got your extra corn from the cabbage hut. The hut items can exceed the maximums.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What did I miss and when did I miss it? How do people have 3 adventure buildings? There's the King/Queen's Court and the barracks; what's the third one?
    Third is The Haunted Keep

Executive Chef
    The quest to Adventure Journey to the Dungeon (I think I've called it the right thing - the 10 minute one that drops the goodies for the trade wagon) has gone from my list after I completed it once. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by newzealander; 07-19-19 at 12:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Third is The Haunted Keep
    I totally forgot I have this one. Probably because it's ugly. Also, I'm missing the feast producing buildings (save from pergola) and never had the surplus.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaforbes View Post
    Crop does not have to be corn to spawn. I harvested strawberries spawned.
    Yes, I got shadow skunkies from cabbages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Ah, but this one IS a tricky one. I got comfortable and sent knights on an adventure yesterday, and here I am today torn between the need to wait when they finish and speed up. Same with planting, I thought we would not be required to and planted fellora last night.

And the moral is: don't try to outsmart S8
    Unlucky! Fortunately I read kolakid2?s posts and thanks to her/him, I knew what steps were ahead.

Are you really strapped for coins and need the cash from the fellora? If not you can store the plots and place them. This will empty them automatically but unfortunately you will lose the coins.

Rhino Keeper
    For curiosity's sake, I've kept track of my Shadow Fangbeasts so far and the consesus seems like 3-4 per monster.
    1-5: 17
    6: 20
    7: 24
    8: 30 (Baron roll gave me some tokens)
    9: 34
    10:37
    11: 40
    12: 45

Still only 9% so who knows how this will pan out. I've been playing for a while but not years like other players. I'm on the fence on whether I can feasibly acquire the pet or not.

I've done the Baron roll twice so far and got a Dragonstone on one and a Shadow Spell and some Shadow tokens on the other (yay burning all those resources from what drops from ****ing 1 fangbeast).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Unlucky! Fortunately I read kolakid2?s posts and thanks to her/him, I knew what steps were ahead.

Are you really strapped for coins and need the cash from the fellora? If not you can store the plots and place them. This will empty them automatically but unfortunately you will lose the coins.
    I need coins because I am catching up with the expansions (I have left the game for a while and only recently returned like a prodigial daughter). But it's OK, I have space and stored slots. I only wanted to point out that this event is nice because it is less repetitive and predictable. I like that.

And thanks for kind words!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yes, unfortunately so. Blocks up game board table for 4h.
    Do it at night or while you're waiting on Ivy and slaying fangbeasts. That's my plan.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 12

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8537EC03-7751-46AA-B090-22021ABE0804.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	52389

This time Shadow Baron 70 hits !!!