Thread: Spoiled food on counter tops

Spoiled food on counter tops

When transferring floral delight to counter tops food is black and expired.
    IOS Tried uploading a photo but can?t get it to work.

I just transferred a new batch of floral delights to a new counter. Same thing happened. Expired, black looking food on top of my counters.

Nightclub Owner
    I invited you to be my neighbor and stopped by your bakery but all the counters look fine from my side of things.

If you'd like to post a photo but are having issues, I recommend checking out this thread that gives a great step by step: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-On-The-Forum
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-17-19 at 01:23 PM.

Thank you. If the counters look okay from your side, then they must look okay to my neighbors visiting. Or possibly this is the way they are supposed to look. Thanks for responding and sending the link.

I didn’t realize you invited me to be your neighbor. I don’t know what happened with the invite. If you would still like to be neighbors please add me. Thank you for all that you do.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by redappleandy2 View Post
    When transferring floral delight to counter tops food is black and expired.
    IOS Tried uploading a photo but can?t get it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by redappleandy2 View Post
    I just transferred a new batch of floral delights to a new counter. Same thing happened. Expired, black looking food on top of my counters.
    2 possibilities. 1. Your cookings have expired so you are seeing expired graphics. 2. Your device is showing cache graphics while your cookings are spoiled.

It'll be most helpful if you can help post screenshots in future should this happens again. I'm glad to hear this is no longer an issue.