Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Bug Thread: Welcome to the Fair 2019 July 16 (15 Days) GOAL

Host(ess)
    Anyone paying attention to this thread??????? As much money as i spend on this game the decor should at least work ����*♀️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MetinacA View Post
    I hate to keep complaining but I can’t tip my neighbors tables because all I see is a bunch of jumbled up white squares! So even if I can rotate mine and make them appear, this is STILL causing major problems. Ugh!!
    I went through and visited neighbors using both an iOS and a droid device but don't see any problems, all of Fairground Tables appear normal and I can tip them without issue.

Anyone paying attention to this thread??????? As much money as i spend on this game the decor should at least work ����*♀️
    We have to keep in mind that s8 is a business, and as such, they have standard business hours. They aren't due to be back in their offices until 10 am PDT on Monday - it's unlikely that we'll see any official response until sometime after that.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-20-19 at 12:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on IOS and some of my neighbors Fairground tables appear as white squares to me although to them they appear as tables. If they rotate their tables then I too can see them.

AnnirasSweets the Fairground table you have in the front corner of your restaurant looks like a white square to me.

Host(ess)
    That’s great that you didn’t have any trouble tipping. Not sure how that information helps me through? lol

The counter displays look like they are still being cooked on the stove...again

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry I wasn't clear, what I meant is that regardless as to whether or not the table appears to be a white square or not you can still tip the table.

As sandylbaum pointed out, the table I set out as a tester appeared to my neighbors as a white square but I still received tips on it without issue. Yes, it is an eyesore but it's not an issue that impedes our daily gaming.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laura1234w View Post
    The counter displays look like they are still being cooked on the stove...again
    Yes, I noticed that, too. Yet, when the 'bots' are eating them from the tables, the food appears as it should appear on the counters. I saw a 'bot' eating a meal which I didn't even recognize...then I checked the counters, and there was that meal...still in the cooking stage!

Grand Emperor
    Please post a screenshot of what you see in your game. Do allow response time. Thanks!!

That’s great that you didn’t have any trouble tipping. Not sure how that information helps me through? lol
    Kindly let others post their observations and comments. Please play nicely with others. Thanks!!

forum rules

I’m having problems building second appliance. Cannot ask for parts and if I receive the parts as gifts I cannot use them. Anyone else having the same issue?

Exclamation Second appliance

Cannot build with gifted parts or request parts for the second appliance. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast