Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Welcome to the Fair - 2019 Jul 16 (15 Days)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheelmann View Post
    The side goals are not in my to do goals. How can I get them?
    Welcome to the forum. Level up your restaurant to higher levels in order to participate in goals.

Rhino Keeper
    This game is boring. I miss crates and the recipe's lately are horrible. I hate to keep cooking for collectibles. I miss only asking neighbors. I hate the high gift requests. They increased the amounts for each appliance, but they didnt increase the amounts you get daily. I want to see better diversity too.

Executive Chef
    Got 6 days left and I've only just started the 2nd drink on 2nd oven and I need to cook 25 of these. I have a feeling I won't finish in time because I really like the final prize. I do wish storm8 would lower the amount we need to serve though

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Got 6 days left and I've only just started the 2nd drink on 2nd oven and I need to cook 25 of these. I have a feeling I won't finish in time because I really like the final prize. I do wish storm8 would lower the amount we need to serve though
    I'm in the same place in my game but I'm thinking that I'll get through by the skin of my teeth, once again. By my figuring it should take about three days for me to finish the Lemony Limeaides if I take into account my usual log in times and another three for the Watermelon Slushers. This should set me up to finish on the final day.

This goal feels like my progress is going much slower than usual but for the last handful of goals I've been finishing on the final day of the goal. After doing the math just now, I see that I actually am on track to finish which surprised me. Not sure why this one feels so different when the numbers add up, but it really, really does.

Perhaps I'm just getting burned out with this current goal format?

Executive Chef
    Just took a close look at the final prize (in someone else's restaurant, I haven't finished yet) and I'm sad that the carousel has 4 horses and 1 lion. I mean, if you're going to have a lion, put other animals in too!

(I still like it generally though)

Nightclub Owner
    Another close call with this goal. I've only just now finished with 2 hours left on the clock.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    As much as I dislike how dishes are presented now on counters (and still hoping they'll change eventually), I think the counter presentation of the Lemony Limeaide was a real highlight of this goal:

It looks really elegant on the countertop, and I really like the pitcher & two glasses Hopefully it's indicative of nicer countertop presentations for other recipes to come.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    As much as I dislike how dishes are presented now on counters (and still hoping they'll change eventually), I think the counter presentation of the Lemony Limeaide was a real highlight of this goal:

It looks really elegant on the countertop, and I really like the pitcher & two glasses Hopefully it's indicative of nicer countertop presentations for other recipes to come.
    Agreed. Not only was it a lovely presentation, but it's fairly unique as well. Double score on that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Can I just butt in and say how much I really like your use of the crab counter for the drinks. So so appropriate for summer and the beach and the fact that the tray is the same size as the counter is just so satisfying lol

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345