Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Welcome to the Fair - 2019 Jul 16 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    I'm still finishing the final recipe of the first appliance - like, I'm only halfway through the 25 Diet Slayers needed. Not sure why this one seems to be taking me so much longer than usual but hopefully I can get back on track to finish on time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I am not getting anywhere on this goal. I am usually on second oven. I have 3 more days of cooking. Anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm still finishing the final recipe of the first appliance - like, I'm only halfway through the 25 Diet Slayers needed. Not sure why this one seems to be taking me so much longer than usual but hopefully I can get back on track to finish on time.
    I'm also just halfway the Diet Slayers. I was just wondering a couple of days ago as to why was it taking so long to complete the first appliance goals. Even my parts requests seems to be drowned by other players' parts requests cuz I don't seem to be getting my requests granted. It's taking me so long to build an appliance.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Fashion Designer
    I’m not getting my appliances built in a reasonable time...I can only build one a day. Maybe I need better nbrs? Seems like I’m not getting hardly any request fulfilled and I know I’m not getting 20 gifts. Anyone else noticing a difference since last goal? It’s extremely frustrating.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes the parts are slow and so are the collectables. I usually have enough collectables to build one stove. Not this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I wondered if anyone else was having these problems, the drop rate on collectibles is horrible! I never get all my request answered and I also do not end up with 20 gifts. The news tells me I have 20 messages or gifts, but a lot of times after I accept one the game resets or what ever and part of them simply disappears! It also happens to me in Bakery

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Less and less effort put into these goals every week...

Agreed i don't play the majority it seems like a 9 to 5 then they have one part that rarely drops. The timing has increased along with the servings plus you have 50+ parts to collect for the first stove and 72 for the second. Yeah at a max of 22 gifts per day, not enough nbrs, only a few gifters makes me only play them if i really like a prize and that's rare.

Host(ess)
    I get one appliance built in two days and stuck for another two days because i can never get enough gifts to built the 2 and third appliances.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not even going to buy the second appliance.

Wish they'd go back to the old goal format

Nightclub Owner
    I was pretty happy when I saw the artwork for the Fairground Swirl:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 07-16-2019 L3a.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	52447

I should've known better! It's downright disappointing on my counters:

Name:	RS 07-16-20109 Recipe 4 - Fairground Swirl.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	453.0 KB 
ID:	52446

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was pretty happy when I saw the artwork for the Fairground Swirl:

Name:	RS 07-16-2019 L3a.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	52447

I should've known better! It's downright disappointing on my counters:

Name:	RS 07-16-20109 Recipe 4 - Fairground Swirl.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	453.0 KB 
ID:	52446
    This could have been that one time that if they used the ugly tray and I wouldn't have minded lol just like how you serve drinks at a party. What a shame.. I do like the glass casserole tray tho. It would look pretty in the kitchen. It would have looked nicer if it was lasagne or something.. for family sharing platter kinda theme dining. Just not ice cream/sorbet.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast