Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Welcome to the Fair - 2019 Jul 16 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DecemberRose1929 View Post
    Thank you for taking the time and having the patience to help us all along the way; especially when you just do it out of the kindness of your heart .

The new goal is grrrr....I admit I regret choosing to do it; when just to begin I have to spend thousands on walls and the floor I get worried...should start taking that as a sign.
    So far as I know, for the 1st goal you can purchase any wallpaper and floor tiles to complete the tasks. That's always been the case in both BS and RS goals and since I've not heard any comments on it changing I see no reason not to give it a try next time. This is the only goal where you don't have to purchase the specific item shown, for the rest of the goals you have to do exactly the card tells you.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Attachment 52366 Looks more nicer
    It is way better than the black amorphous blob monster we had before but I'm not completely sure how I feel about it in comparison to the original graphic. Hmm... I think I'll have to live with it for a bit before I decide.

Welcome to the fair-side goal

The side goals are not in my to do goals. How can I get them?

Host(ess)
    Hope these recipes look better on the counters then the bakery story recipes! And for some reason I don't see a side goal just a main goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    Hope these recipes look better on the counters then the bakery story recipes! And for some reason I don't see a side goal just a main goal?
    You may not be at a high enough level. The 15 Day Goals are most always available to level 12 and up but 5 Day Goals and Side Goals depend on what recipes are being served.

If any Side Goal recipe requires a level above 12, I include that information in red to help players know if they should be eligible for the goal or not.

Host(ess)
    For some where reason I do not still see the side goal would really wanna do that like dude this happened last year with my goal clipboard!?

Host(ess)
    I'm level 47 but I saw it last goal

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You may not be at a high enough level. The 15 Day Goals are most always available to level 12 and up but 5 Day Goals and Side Goals depend on what recipes are being served.

If any Side Goal recipe requires a level above 12, I include that information in red to help players know if they should be eligible for the goal or not.
    I am level 47 I saw it last goal and I'm on the 2nd recipe loaded fair fries

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

I am level 47 I saw it last goal but not this goal and I'm already on loaded fair fries

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    I am level 47 I saw it last goal but not this goal and I'm already on loaded fair fries
    As a general rule, goals unlock at the minimum level required for recipes but I've seen it happen a few times where the level needed to unlock a goal is a few higher than the level needed for the required recipes.

With this being the case, it's most likely that players have to be at least level 52 for the current Side Goal since it requires Country Fried Steak which doesn't unlock until that point. The last Side Goal utilized recipes that had lower requirements (level 10 and under) which is why a player could've been eligible for that Side Goal but not this one.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-21-19 at 06:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting anywhere on this goal. I am usually on second oven. I have 3 more days of cooking. Anyone else having this problem?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast