Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hive Queen Battle Tournament 7/12/19

Banned
    I just bought an iPad a week ago, tried it out for the battle arena (not for the tournament) and noticed battles are harder than on my android. I'm going to experiment with using the iPad solely for the next tournament and give feedback.

Rhino Keeper
    I lost with Infinity 2x, inquisitive, Warden, Barbarian, Dark, Unruly, Neo Glasswing, Dire Wolf, Mithril 3x, Sketetal Knight, Warrior Princess too. I have Passion but, I always forget about her. I just beat her with Passion. My younger account lost with Mithril 3x too, Neo Valiant 2x, Warrior Princess, Sketetal Knight, Inquistor, Light Mother and Berserker, Barbarian. its funny when I got Inquisitor its named Achilles and I didn't even know that I just noticed it haha. Same as my Highland. On the younger one don't have Passion, both I don't have Achilles, crusader or Neo Fire.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I just bought an iPad a week ago, tried it out for the battle arena (not for the tournament) and noticed battles are harder than on my android. I'm going to experiment with using the iPad solely for the next tournament and give feedback.
    The battle system doesn't use anything except Dragons data, so it shouldn't be harder. Maybe some bad luck?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The battle system doesn't use anything except Dragons data, so it shouldn't be harder. Maybe some bad luck?
    That would be a possibility.

Rhino Keeper
    If you have Amazon, I'd try it out. Maybe try Crusader, Ridgeback, a max Fire/Neo Fire or Glasswing/Neo Glasswing.
    I want to thank you guys for helping. 1 account beat Mithril with Passion now I got to beat the other Mithril.

Rhino Keeper
    That would be a possibility.
    I'm very interested to see how this pans out.
    I play on my iPod touch and I'm sure you guys can remember when I would get stuck on battles for a full day plus!
    I did see a post a while back from a long time player who took a break and came back. They said the battles are noticeably more difficult...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I want to thank you guys for helping. 1 account beat Mithril with Passion now I got to beat the other Mithril.
    Keep at it, I've been trying to beat Centurion most of the day. Took about 7 tries and guess who finally won it? Miss Passion!
    You may get lucky with a level 1 Fire or a recent Tales dragon too. Sometimes even Bramble or Fungi will win, as well as level 15 commons. We still have time to get our Hive Queen Petre!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Keep at it, I've been trying to beat Centurion most of the day. Took about 7 tries and guess who finally won it? Miss Passion!
    You may get lucky with a level 1 Fire or a recent Tales dragon too. Sometimes even Bramble or Fungi will win, as well as level 15 commons. We still have time to get our Hive Queen Petre!
    I beat Mithril with Dire Wolf. I'm soo excited I finally beat her. Still fighting Glided Knight.
    1.Neo Supreme - Bramble, Same
    2.Truffle - Neo Valiant, Neo Glasswing
    3.Pathfinder - Amazon, Same
    4.St. Patrick's - Amazon, Same
    5.Holographic - Neo Valiant, Neo Glasswing
    6.Skeletal Knight - Skeletal Knight, Same
    7.Lightmare - Neo Valiant, Neo Glasswing
    8.Lover Tree - Amazon, Same
    9.Sasquatch - Foxglove, Merfolk
    10.Ninja - Warrior Princess, Infinity
    11.Snowball - Smitten, Infinity
    12.Crystal Fyre - Amazon, Neo Glasswing
    13.Halloqueen - Inquisitor, Neo Glasswing
    14.Mithril - Passion, Dire Wolf
    15.Forest Fyre - Passion,
    16.Radioactive - Adrift Princess, Rhodonite
    17.Gilded Knight - Tribal, Skeletal Knight
    18.Carnival - Black Cat, Tribal
    19.Pathfinder - Barbarian, Neo Glasswing
    20.Rex - Amazon,
    21.Centurion -
    22.Neo Sagittarius -
    23.Jungle -
    24.Sunstone -
    25.Ancestor -
    26.Stalwart -
    27. Zeus -
    28.Gold Horizon -
    29.Battlemage -
    30.Hive Queen -
    Last edited by petre70; 07-16-19 at 10:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I was stuck on Stalwart for a day and finally was going to use gold to get past him and figured knock a bingo card out of the way...so I used Bramble and what do you know he beat Stalwart on his own

Rhino Keeper
    I know that Elsa suggested that it might just be bad luck and maybe that is true. However, if so, my string of both bad and good luck has lasted for almost 2 years. I had been playing with an android tablet since September of 2014 and doing okay with most tournaments. That tablet became more and more difficult to use at all though as to do anything, I had to delete all data each time I came on, could not get a keyboard and if I let the graphics load for a battle, I would get kicked out. Finally, about 2 years ago, I purchased an IPad and it has been much better, but I kept the android. A funny thing happened though. in tournaments, when my opponent was level 16 or higher, I almost never won. Finally, in desperation, I tried the old android on a level 16 opponent and won. I finished the tournament using the android, no battle graphics and just trying to make sure the battle results were finalized before getting kicked out. On occasion, I would get booted before the results were finalized, but not often. Now, I use the IPad for the beginning of the tournament and the android for higher levels and have finished every tournament that I have entered without problems. So, yes, maybe I do have bad luck with the IPad against high level opponents but my luck using a badly outdated android, has been incredibly good. Good luck to you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast