Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

What the heck is going on at Storm 8?! I have many neighbors unhappy with the goal style and refusing to participate. Several have given up all together. This latest debacle isn't helping.
    GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!! Those of us still trying to play can't now.

I'm having the same problem, had just finished de-vine cake to start tiger tarts and they have totally left the jungle!

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Good question.
    Great question. I have to say, I play lots of online games. Storm8 is the only one who has no communication with its communities. The customer service is really awful. It?s why I stopped purchasing gems or anything that requires them.

It?s also why more than half of my original neighbours (over 100) stopped playing

New Resident
    This whole missing recipes is ridiculous. Now I'm gonna be short on time to finish the goals. I made I sets of the Sloissants then it switched to orchidai swirl. Have they mixed up the first oven recipes with the second oven?

I am beginning to wonder if the consistent mistakes are done on purpose to increase player frustration and get us to quit. I have been playing these games since they started around 2010 and I have never before seen such a mass exodus of neighbors....I have lost 15-20 in the last year. The goals are too demanding, there has been a dramatic loss of creativity, recurrent glitches are the norm, goals and items are frequently borrowed from other Storm 8 games and reused as if they were new...its been one disappointment after another. Like other posters have noted - no one appears to be listening. Storm 8 PLEASE go back to monthly goals and introducing a few items or a new recipe on a weekly basis. This is beyond ridiculous...

What a mess 🤷*♀️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

New Resident
    Highly doubt Storm 8 cares about its player base. They make beyond enough money and that?s all they care about. I been playing this game on and off and this is the worst I?ve seen.

Same here. I can’t complete the goals at all. How frustrating.

Did anyone challenge switch recipes

Rhino Keeper
    I took cakes off now all I have is a 2hr drink?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast