Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Fashion Designer
    Well this is a real mess! The first oven now doesn’t have the Sloth recipe so I can’t finish the first cooking goal. Please hurry and fix it or no one will be able to progress any further. Progression has come to a complete stop till they fix the recipes on the first oven!

Same problem here. Luckily I baked all the sloissants I need, I'm just trying to build my 3rd oven, so it's perfect timing but man these mix-ups are ridiculous. I have to laugh honestly.

Executive Chef
    Who's in charge here? Can someone please fix this issue as now I cannot move forward in the game!!! So frustrating.

Executive Chef
    I need to serve 6 more flower towers and I can't. I hope this gets sorted soon

Rhino Keeper
    After completing 12 flower tower, there is no tiger !!! Nowhere its shown. How to cook then ? Neither old had it, nor the new!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    After completing 12 flower tower, there is no tiger !!! Nowhere its shown. How to cook then ? Neither old had it, nor the new!!!
    I can't even make my last 6 flower towers

Yes!! Ugh. I love this game. It can be amazing. I don?t know where all these mess ups are coming from. I know S8 can do better than this! The potential is huge. This game could be amazing again, I?m sure of it.

Hello everyone
    I'm on to the 3rd part of the goal and cant cook the flower tower as the recipe is not showing up on my oven
    I'm so upset
    Why does s8 have back to back goals if they cant make them glitch free..it seems tht they overlook the details in trying to keep up with coming up with new updates.
    Very sad
    I've been playing since forever and I'm very disappointed

Flower tower recipe is not showing up. I’m stuck!

New Resident

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    Yes!! Ugh. I love this game. It can be amazing. I don?t know where all these mess ups are coming from. I know S8 can do better than this! The potential is huge. This game could be amazing again, I?m sure of it.
    Of course! Amazing creation!
    Let’s be patients, they are working on it.
    Last edited by vikypixie; 07-12-19 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Add text

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast